SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at Tusco 2019 **SOLD OUT**

Buckaroo Bubba

**SOLD OUT**

Any registration forms received now will be placed on the waiting list. You need to send in payment and forms to be placed on the waiting list. Thank you!

The High Noon at Tusco 2019 Registration form and flyer are now available!

https://www.tuscolongriders.com/high-noon

Once again, High Noon at Tusco is sponsored by Kames Sports and State Farm George Dadas Agency.

October 4-6, 2019 at the beautiful Tusco Rifle Club.

Don't delay sending in your registration, it will fill up fast. 

Your registration counts when Prairie Dawg receives your forms in his hands by mail, no phone or email registration. 

Thanks, Buckaroo Bubba

Apps are sitting in the Post Office waiting for their trip to the Dawg.

My Apple-La-Cation is copied in full living colour, neatly folded in envelop, check included, inna Post Office only awaiting the Stage Agent to ship it on it's merry way.

My printer is dead and buried. I just emailed the doc to Office Depot and I'll have them print it out tomorrow and out it in the mail tomorrow also.;)

Hey Rye!!!  Iffin ya hustle up you can gotcha a new printer in time for next years apple-la-cation  :rolleyes:

Save ya allot run-in round to oriface despot dontcha know  :P

As I said to Dawg, those Registration Forms will soon be piling up at his door.

Mine will get there as fast as the Pony Express can get from West Virginia to Ohio.

Lone Rider

50 minutes ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Hey Rye!!!  Iffin ya hustle up you can gotcha a new printer in time for next years apple-la-cation  :rolleyes:

Save ya allot run-in round to oriface despot dontcha know  :P

But think of the money I’m saving on printer cartridges and printers that don’t last! Office Depot charges me .30 and they’re less than 10 minutes away! I don’t need to print hardly anything!’

3 business days in...

90 shooters signed up...

Only 25 spots left open...

Dawg will be working on sending confirmations out.. will post list of shooters after we fill up..

Wow!!

Goes to show you Bubba what a good shoot you and your people put together'

Thanks  a whole bunch for your and their effort!!

It has been confirmed by Dawg, for better or worse, I made the list.

**SOLD OUT**

Any registration forms received now will be placed on the waiting list. You need to send in payment and forms to be placed on the waiting list. Thank you!

after last year, I predicted you guys would sell out in a week and a half this year....I wasn't that far off!!!  missed it by a day......:lol:

Thank you all for the kind words. 

We just want to provide a great weekend for you. Thank you for the support. It's amazing.

4 minutes ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

We just want to provide a great weekend for you. 

the fact that this is your goal is why you are so successful. You all work so hard to insure your guests have the best time. Guaranteed sell out!

Ha!!  Toldja So.  Said it'd sell out lessen two weeks.  Did too.  You put Pam's Chuckwagon in with the shootin anya kant go wrong!!!  Yessir, Biscuits-n-Gravy-n-Bacon-n-gunpowder kant miss.  Whoo Hoo!!

Shooters List for High Noon at Tusco 2019 is now published on the website (Who is Signed Up):

Don't forget, if you didn't get in, you can be placed on the waiting list. Just send your registration form and shooters fee to Dawg. Your check will not be cashed until you are added to the shooters list.

Thank you!

Archived