SASS Wire Forum

Please note: There are NO MORE UFO's

That's right! Sightings are now called "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" (UAP's).  That is NOT to say that things aren't being seen in the skies.  The U.S. Navy is now requiring naval aircrews to report such sightings...but not as UFO's.  They are now officially UAP's! :ph34r:  And I still have no explanation for the incidents at Malmstrom AFB, in March of 1967!  (Fade in music from the Twilight Zone. :unsure: )

47 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

That's right! Sightings are now called "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" (UAP's).  That is NOT to say that things aren't being seen in the skies.  The U.S. Navy is now requiring naval aircrews to report such sightings...but not as UFO's.  They are now officially UAP's! :ph34r:  And I still have no explanation for the incidents at Malmstrom AFB, in March of 1967!  (Fade in music from the Twilight Zone. :unsure: )

Right....I guess there are no tooth fairies or unicorns either....

Texas Lizard

hey, I saw a UFO yesterday on the way home from work....an Unusual Floating Object!  I don't know if it was some kind of mylar balloon or what, but when I was at a stop light waiting for it to turn green, this large, gold number 5 floated by about 40-50 feet in the air.....hard to tell what it was at first because the wind had it flipping around, but I finally got a clear view of it and it was a 5.....:blink::unsure:

Pronounced Whap?  :lol:

3 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

hey, I saw a UFO yesterday on the way home from work....an Unusual Floating Object!  I don't know if it was some kind of mylar balloon or what, but when I was at a stop light waiting for it to turn green, this large, gold number 5 floated by about 40-50 feet in the air.....hard to tell what it was at first because the wind had it flipping around, but I finally got a clear view of it and it was a 5.....:blink::unsure:

A close encounter of the 5th kind?

This name change is probably due to a dispute between a pilot and an air traffic controller.

Pilot - "Control, this is (insert flight designation) I am seeing a UFO"

Control - "This is XXX Control, your coming in badly distorted, please repeat your last"

Pilot - "UFO...I said UFO!"

Control - "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME"

Pilot - "Control you broke up. I said UFO"...

Later at the Commander's office.

Pilot - "Honestly Sir, I said "UFO" not you ***hole".... :P

5 hours ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Well I sincerely hope there are no intelligent life on other planets, or our government will probably send them money!!

I sincerely hope there is intelligent life out there.  We've pretty well proven there isn't much here.

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I sincerely hope there is intelligent life out there.  We've pretty well proven there isn't much here.

They are keeping us corralled. 

The only reasonable assumption we can make is that we are average in the universe;  there are probably as many aliens dumber than we are as there are aliens smarter than we are.  Aliens dumber than we are won't have space travel.  Aliens smarter than we are might be capable of space travel, but are probably smart enough not to bother with it.  We might be the only ones leaving their home planet!  :o

18 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

... We might be the only ones leaving their home planet!  :o

... a sudden sinking feeling ...

... J-Bar might well be right!!!

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

The best answer I ever heard as to why extraterrestrials haven't actually tried to contact us is that visiting Earth is like peering through the windows of an insane asylum. It may satisfy your morbid curiosity, but you probably don't want to go inside and meet the occupants! :wacko:

12 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I keep imagining that we  are some extra-terrestrial high school lab experiment.

Yeah, maybe showing the students what not to do.

Archived