SASS Wire Forum

Facebook is at it again

Knob Creek Gunfighters Guild Facebook site got shut down yesterday for content it doesn’t agree with. Nothing on our site has changed in years. Info about upcoming shoots and pictures of past shoots. Pretty much it.  Someone requested to join two days before this happened. No one responded as they were unknown to anyone. Then this happens. Interesting 

im also a member of Military Brats ( I also served 20). I don’t comment I just read.  Today the lgbtq community got on the site and started making comments. Suddenly out of now where I was barred from the site. It’s also Facebook. Not that I care about being barred as I don’t really do much on these sites other than read. But what is the purpose of their actions.?  And how the hell did I get barred for reading. 

Anybody else having problems. They are definitely going after conservatives

All it takes apparently is for some snowflake to whine about somebody or a page and The liberal elites of Facebook  will say you “don’t conform to their community standards”, whatever they are. 

I still keep in contact with some friends and get some good info off of FB though. Taking the good with the bad. Frustrating sometimes.

22 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

All it takes apparently is for some snowflake to whine about somebody or a page and The liberal elites of Facebook  will say you “don’t conform to their community standards”, whatever they are.

Yet if you report death threats from,  say,  an anti gun person,  you get back that it doesn't break their standards. 

Their data mining and Lefty ways caused me to escape FB. I also try not to use Google. These outfits are a threat to freedom. 

Archived