SASS Wire Forum

Food for thought

OK Bob!!! why did you have to show it off, Kamala and Gavin will have it banned here in California next week because it looks real scary.

And it has "Quick Detach" barrels ,,,, and it's almost noiseless and can shoot multiple shots ( as many as 50 ) per trigger pull.... and can shoot over 2,500 shots per loading ...

Jabez Cowboy

42 minutes ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

And it has "Quick Detach" barrels ,,,, and it's almost noiseless and can shoot multiple shots ( as many as 50 ) per trigger pull.... and can shoot over 2,500 shots per loading ...

Jabez Cowboy

Looks like it can be set up and fired remotely. Who or what are you stalking?

I dunno Bob......looks like it probably needs to be looked at the Feds. Reloadable "magazine" capable of multiple shots, tripod for remote/steady shooting, long range "scope" to further enhance it's ability, obvious flash suppressor and is the dreaded evil black color.

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

I dunno Bob......looks like it probably needs to be looked at the Feds. Reloadable "magazine" capable of multiple shots, tripod for remote/steady shooting, long range "scope" to further enhance it's ability, obvious flash suppressor and is the dreaded evil black color.

Don't forget that it is easily convertable from semi-auto to full-auto without tools and it has a high capacity drum magazine

Because I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These go hand in hand with the weapon Bob posted.

Image result for keyboard in the shape of a gun

They both scare the heck out of me when brandished by a zealot.

Archived