SASS Wire Forum

WB Shooters - Remington 1911 model sale

Pat Riot

I don’t shoot Wild Bunch. This is info only. Thought I’d pass it along.

Sale goes to June 16th. Cabela’s used to give “rain checks”. Not sure if Bass Pro management allows that any more.

A15CDFD8-87E2-4C00-97BA-82AA67377581.thumb.jpeg.c816d6d585e67d6ae3267b34eb65a726.jpeg

11 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I see them $399 on Gunbroker all the time. They are a heck of a bargain. 

:blink:  I went to gunbroker to check that out and found ONE closed auction that sold for $399, and it was a used gun. I only went back 15 pages out of 66 though, so...

Bud's has the standard R1 @$545 with free shipping, but at $399 + reasonable shipping, I'd be REAL interested in a couple! Maybe five or six, depending on shipping.

I see the Springfield Mil-Spec on sale for $468 with free shipping at Ky Gun Co. Accepting back-orders....

You who would know, Remington or Springfield?

Not sure I can post this so if I am in error my apologies. Grab a Gun has the Remington 1911 on sale for $474 and with Remington’s rebate of $75 you are now around $400. Just thought I would post for those interested. 

I shoot the R 1 in Wild Bunch. Never had a malfunction after getting Shooting Star mags. For some reason the factory mags wouldn’t work for me. I paid 474.00 about 3 yrs ago WITH an armorers discount coupon which was a great deal back then. I was thinking of picking up another one just because the price at Cabelas was so good. 

4 hours ago, Rex M Rugers #6621 said:

That is the same deal Pat Riot posted Sunday , just  different supplier. 

Rex :D

Thanks and I have a Bass Pro near me with the same price too but I wasn’t sure that either Cabela’s or Bass would do a transfer to another store?  That’s why I listed the other store as they do. No harm meant. 

Sportsman’s Warehouse is doing the deal too.

I believe John Wayne had “gun control” properly defined; “one in each hand!”

Left SW with a blued one for my left hand and a stainless for my right!  :lol::D

Archived