SASS Wire Forum

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/rvs/d/lorain-2015-jayco-greyhawk-29mv/6901876663.html

I am selling my 2015 Jayco Greyhawk 29 mv, 31' class C motorhome,,  Ford 450 Chassis with Triton V10 engine and under 25,000 miles.   Generator, leveling jacks,  power awning, 2 slides,   excellent condition.   short queen size bed,,  dinette, couch and over the cab can make into beds as well, can actually sleep way too many people!!   4' tall closet for hanging lots of cowboy clothes,,  new instant water heater, fridge is 2 yrs old.  almost new coach battery,   

IMG_0311.JPG

8 minutes ago, Maddog McCoy SASS #5672 said:

Nice rig.

Are you quitting traveling?

It is too much for me as I travel alone most of the time.

Good Luck.

Maddog McCoy 

no,,, changing to a truck and travel trailer, we need a third vehicle and this would fit the bill better

When I sold our Motorhome last summer it was a challenge....I had the lowest priced unit in the country, perfect shape with upgrades, fully detailed and looked brand new and what a pain to sell.  A bunch of uneducated buyers asking questions that had nothing to do with what I was selling or just kicking tires, trying to lowball etc it was horrible.  They would all say it was the nicest, best condition one they had seen etc but no action.

I found a reputable dealer that did consignment and called then....I was always skeptical of that but they told me they could get me what I was asking, after lots of questions from me answered I figured why not.  They sold it for me in a month and I got my full check, didn’t have to deal with anyone.  They have access to financing and ability to take customers with trades that makes it easier for buyers and gives them access to a lot more. 

So I guess my point is if you get tired of trying, the consignment route was great for me with zero hassle.

Does this unit come with a full tank of gas?

Will the gray and black water tanks be empty?

I have seen your unit ,very nice but we are just kicking tires.

Hope to see you at Sandusky Shoot this month .

Catlow

3 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I'm sure he would fill ALL of the tanks for ya Cat.

kR

extra full even!!

Archived