SASS Wire Forum

buckle/trophy display

Tom Elder

Three Buckle/Trophy displays are ready for delivery to EOT.    24 inches X 21 inches with three shelves, each has a grove to display buckles.  The back is solid covered with light burlap and ready to hang.  Blue pine trimmed with rope, matching 5x7 picture frame. $80.00.. Maple trimmed with tacks, matching 5x7 picture frame. $100.. Red Oak trimmed with tacks, matching picture frames 5x7 and 4x6  . .  RED OAK IS SOLD...

bluepineshelves.jpg

Tom, I’ll take one of the buckle displays. If your going to be in the Phoenix area before EOT maybe I can take delivery sooner. I’ll be at EOT also. Thanks Sarival Slim.

19 hours ago, Smoky Pistols said:

Hmmmm…..for me to get any use outta this, it would have to come with the buckles *sigh*

I am with ya. I am going to EOT for the fun and just to say I have been. I am hoping to have a clean match but don't expect any buckles. I am usually in the middle of my age group.

Texas Maverick

I'm also in the same boat, but I like making sawdust and Cody James liked the one he got so I might as well get these out to those who may have a need for them.  My son, Tom Younger had the buckles for the display and it holds the lic. plates from Bordertown.  One for me will stay empty for a long time.  I have two that are ready to go, the maple and the blue pines.  I will be delivering the Oak to Cowtown on Sunday.  If someone is interested I can get the others there or to Prescott next weekend.  

Buy the display case, practice for the buckles.  No display case, no practice needed.  :o  Just saying.

I heard Blue Ridge is looking into getting one!:lol:

2 hours ago, Palo Verde, SASS # 56522 said:

What would Blue Ridge use it for? :D

Awwww--that's cold, right there!

Palo Verde has more buckles than spare parts. 

This case is four shelves,each is groved for buckles. Shelves are 2.25 inches deep.  The wood is, as Palo Verde would say, Rustic. Hardboard covered with burlap for the back and ready to hang. Great grain and color.  This is ready for delivery to EOT.  $120.00.

image.jpeg

Archived