SASS Wire Forum

Mueller

I was in a waiting room when I heard him speak.. 30 minutes before the idiots on the TV news speculated about what he would say.  Then for nearly an hour they reiterated it over and over gain.  Then we started getting all the left wing reactions.

NOT ONE REFERENCE NOR COMMENT FROM ANYONE ON THE RIGHT!  NOT ONE!!  Are there no right wingers speaking up?  Doubtful.  They are simply being ignored.

And yet they have the temerity to claim that they are balanced and unbiased.

Strange how many people believe every word these drones say.  It's also strange how a seven or eight minute speech by Mueller can turn into a career for these morons.

And then there are the jackasses (my apologies to the real jackass community) who, in spite of everything, get their two bits worth in yelling for impeachment.

And folks wonder why I turned off my TV six months back.

I have reached my insanity tolerance limit.

I was a lone voice at a meeting at work that asked “What illegal act did he do to deserve impeachment?” Immediately the voices got loud and screechy.  The responses were all about their feelings.

I asked again. “What laws did he break that warrants impeachment?”

No one could come up with anything. One guy shrieked that he wouldn’t release his tax info. I said “How did you feel about the prior president not releasing his birth certificate, his college manuscripts and how he got a social security number that he shouldn’t have gotten never being a resident of the state it denoted he was from?”...crickets....

What Pat said.

I didn't hear him speak, but I read what he said.

Certain "parties" are reading a lot more into what he said than what he said.

The mantra is "repeat the lie often enough and it becomes truth."

Let the record show I am not commenting. ;)

3 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I was in a waiting room when I heard him speak.. 30 minutes before the idiots on the TV news speculated about what he would say.  Then for nearly an hour they reiterated it over and over gain.  Then we started getting all the left wing reactions.

NOT ONE REFERENCE NOR COMMENT FROM ANYONE ON THE RIGHT!  NOT ONE!!  Are there no right wingers speaking up?  Doubtful.  They are simply being ignored.

And yet they have the temerity to claim that they are balanced and unbiased.

Strange how many people believe every word these drones say.  It's also strange how a seven or eight minute speech by Mueller can turn into a career for these morons.

And then there are the jackasses (my apologies to the real jackass community) who, in spite of everything, get their two bits worth in yelling for impeachment.

And folks wonder why I turned off my TV six months back.

I have reached my insanity tolerance limit.

We turned ours off about 5-6 years ago.

Here's your chance to represent us all as a news corespondent or political analyst for CNN, PMSNBC, FOX, etc

2 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

We turned ours off about 5-6 years ago.

Here's your chance to represent us all as a news corespondent or political analyst for CNN, PMSNBC, FOX, etc

Cut mine off in September 2016.  Family coerced me into hooking it up again in 2017 and I shut it off again in in 2018.

As to being a correspondent, I'd rather cut my own legs off with a wooden spoon.

3 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I didn't hear him speak, but I read what he said.

Certain "parties" are reading a lot more into what he said than what he said.

The mantra is "repeat the lie often enough and it becomes truth."

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth.” - Joseph Goebbels

Read some of his quotes then tell me how they correlate to today...

No wonder they don’t want history taught to the children.

With some of the limp d1@@ Republicans in Congress if a resolution to impeach is voted on it may pass and conviction in the senate is not out of the picture either, sadly. 

Amen!

I think by the time there is any upheaval we will be to damned old to do much. Americans are just too dang comfortable and lazy! Boiled frogs!

It's past time for the Dems to forget about impeachment and get to work on some serious issues, like the border for one!!

Just now, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

While impeachment is possible, everyone knows that conviction is unlikely.

Impeachment for what though? 

6 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

While impeachment is possible, everyone knows that conviction is unlikely.

I think he wants to be impeached.

43 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It's past time for the Dems to forget about impeachment and get to work on some serious issues, like the border for one!!

That’ll never happen, Rye. To many up and coming dem voters coming across the border.

13 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

That’ll never happen, Rye. To many up and coming dem voters coming across the border.

True enough!!

On 5/30/2019 at 6:21 AM, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Amen!

I think by the time there is any upheaval we will be to damned old to do much. Americans are just too dang comfortable and lazy! Boiled frogs!

Exactly. Americans today are more concerned with being entertained than paying attention to what's going on in reality. This is why we are at where we are with materialism, personal debt,  politics, sports, getting our feelings hurt…

It's a sad state of affairs when people know more about what's on TV on their 9000 channels of BS than they do what the Bill of Rights is about.

Impeachment will be about him trying to keep his campaign promises and bucking the system. Republicans and Democraps just don't do that, it's unheard of. The communist will succeed on having us destroy our country and breaking it up. I truly fear a Civil war coming, Republicans vs Democrats, I only hope it will not come to that with a truce where the Democrats will live East of the Mississippi and the Republicans West of the Mississippi. No longer United.:(

The only reason they want to impeach president Trump right now is to try and stop his re election success in 2020. (This and they absolutely hate the fact that he beat HRC, the supposed best and most qualified individual for president ever; their description of her...). They know he is steam rolling ahead and the economy is booming and we will have 4 more years of a President Trump unless they can entirely derail his chances.  If I remember correctly members of the left started talking about impeachment on November 9, 2016. The man hadn't even been inaugurated as president yet and they wanted to impeach him.

17 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I was a lone voice at a meeting at work that asked “What illegal act did he do to deserve impeachment?” Immediately the voices got loud and screechy.  The responses were all about their feelings.

I asked again. “What laws did he break that warrants impeachment?”

No one could come up with anything. One guy shrieked that he wouldn’t release his tax info. I said “How did you feel about the prior president not releasing his birth certificate, his college manuscripts and how he got a social security number that he shouldn’t have gotten never being a resident of the state it denoted he was from?”...crickets....

This is spot on Pat!

"Trump colluded, obstructed, covered up, withheld..."!  What exactly?!

"There is evidence Trump..."! Show us the evidence or go to jail for contempt for withholding evidence.

There are laws against making false accusations against someone. The media hides behind "Freedom of the Press". Time to rein in the misconception and watch them scream bloody murder about "their" rights! It's taking a 16 yr old to sue the snot out of the press. It's OK if you do it to a politician (they are professional lairs anyway, right?).

The day of making a false claim and requiring you to prove your own innocence must end, now!

5 hours ago, JD Lud said:

Have you ever watched Idiocracy?  If you want a funny movie to watch that when it ends you sadly realize this is where we are headed....I highly suggest it :)  

https://www.google.com/search?q=idiocracy+trailer&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I tried once. Made it through twenty minutes and had to turn it off. Too real for me. 

7 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Might I ask if y'all have read Volume 2 of the Mueller Report? 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-trump-indictment-obstruction-andrew-napolitano

What crimes??? Napolitano never says what they are! No one does!!! This is a total witch hunt because the "deep state" can't control Trump!

It is expected that one would READ THE REPORT before making comments based in IGNORANCE.  Waiting for someone else to draw you a picture is ....... ignorant.

The party in power in the house has had thousands of hours of their "finest" minds going over this and the related documents.  They have been unable to find anything tangible to take a real run at the president.  If they had ANYTHING, they would have sprung like a well oiled bear trap!!  Impeachment has been the discussion in the forefront since November 9th, 2016 and they haven't found the ammunition to fire YET!!

The sour grapes have been fermenting since mid-evening on election night and we're saddled with a bunch of angry, do nothing, worthless politicians and useless talking heads who continue to forge forward aimlessly with their anger and disappointment, fueled by the bitter vintage they have rendered from those old, moldy, sour grapes!!!

Archived