SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sixgun Seamus

Lose a screwknife at Ohio State??

This afternoon at the awards for Ohio State, Boaz brought in a box of lost & found. There was Red Wing screwknife that was almost identical to mine in a sheath exactly like mine. I didn't even realize I lost it so I picked it up. After the awards I didn't go directly back to my trailer but when I did, I realized that my screwknife was still firmly attached to my holster. I took it back to the clubhouse but everyone had left. 

I apologize but I took someone's screwknife. If you lost one or know of someone who did, send me a PM and I will get it back to you asap.

Seamus I will let you know if anyone contacts me about it.

Boaz called and we found the owner. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A minor piece of trivia: Red Wing engraves a unique number on each screw knife.  Suggest noting it somewhere in case it disappears.

I was sitting on the table that Boaz put the lost and found box on,,, saw a blue hard times insulated cup like mine,,, started trying to remember what I had done with mine,,,   I picked it up removed the lid and smelled it,, coffee with cinnamon,,, yep it was mine!