SASS Wire Forum

Duluth Trading Co.

Me and a couple pards went to Cabelas and next door was Duluth Trading Co. I was checking out their “Buck Naked Underwear.......$25.00 for ONE pair???? Who buys these things? You can get Hanes or Jockeys for $15.00 fir a pack of 3!!!! Geeeezz....they can’t be that much better if any!!!

I love my Duluth BUCK Naked underwear. But don't buy 'em at the regular price. They go on sale on the website on a regular basis. anywhere from $12 to $14 a pair. Yeah, they're more expensive than the others that you mentioned, but I don't wear anything else any more, they're that much more comfy...

Yes, they can be very proud of their stuff sometimes. I do have some of their items, the Firehose pants, fer instance, and am quite pleased with them.

I do not buy my unmentionables from them however. 

3 minutes ago, Sloe Moe said:

Yes, they can be very proud of their stuff sometimes. I do have some of their items, the Firehose pants, fer instance, and am quite pleased with them.

I do not buy my unmentionables from them however. 

I also have two pairs of their Firehose pants. They're comfortable and they seem to be semi-indestructible, at least for the four years that I've had them.. The only complaint that I have with them is that the zipper is a tad bit on the short side, especially compared to my Carharts...

36 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Me and a couple pards went to Cabelas and next door was Duluth Trading Co. I was checking out their “Butt Naked Underwear.......$25.00 for ONE pair???? Who buys these things? You can get Hanes or Jockeys for $15.00 fir a pack of 3!!!! Geeeezz....they can’t be that much better if any!!!

I think you got the spelling wrong, Rye. The ones that Mrs. Lose bought me are the Buck Naked underwear and they are great. She bought me six pairs when they were on sale about 2 years ago.

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Are we really discussing underwear on a shooting forum? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait til we start talking about what goes in em!!:P

I might - MIGHT - pay 25 bucks for a pair of drawers, if, during the summer, when I sweated, and gravity and body shape made the sweat run down and soak my crotch, if SAID UNDERWEAR somehow made the sweat disappear.

Those might be worth $25.

I wear the new style underware (really a new type of material), not from Duluth. They are absolutely the most comfortable I've ever worn....well worth the extra $$$.

I bought two pair - couldn't stand them.  They stretched out really fast.

Much prefer the Jockey Sport Microfiber Midway briefs - cheaper, more durable and much more comfortable (I especially like the fly!).

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Wait til we start talking about what goes in em!!:P

Someone already mentioned the Fire Hose pants.

1 hour ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Are we really discussing underwear on a shooting forum? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is the SALOON ya know!!! Anything goes here, we're drinkin'!!!:lol:

Got yer $$$ for the Pistolero pins, sending them out Tuesday.

13 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

What's this 'underwear' you folks speak of? :huh:

I thought we all went 'commando'.........:lol:

OLG

I'd go "commando" if I had to spend $25.00 for a pair of underwear! I think it's ridiculous!!! :blink:

(No offense to those of you that like 'em, enjoy)

16 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

OLG

Only if I wear buttonfly pants, too risky when a zipper is involved :o

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'd go "commando" if I had to spend $25.00 for a pair of underwear! I think it's ridiculous!!! :blink:

(No offense to those of you that like 'em, enjoy)

Spending a little more to make yer jewels cozy ain’t such a bad thing, Rye.:lol:

11 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Spending a little more to make yer jewels cozy ain’t such a bad thing, Rye.:lol:

My jewels are just fine with Hanes or Jockeys for ONE THIRD the price!;)

12 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

OLG

Old age has caused certain functions to not work as reliably as they did in the old days. Underwear helps to mitigate the effect.

When one of my sons was in second grade the school had him write his Christmas list and they posted it in the hall for all to see and the first item on his wish list was buck naked underwear because he liked the commercial and sometimes at the beach when he has the rash from a wet suit he walked in such a way that the local drunks at the sidewalk bar commented on it

I bought a couple pair back in my papermill days.  My gripe was that for the lower part to do its job of holdings things in place, I had to hike the upper part all the way above my belly button.  

8 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I'm just waiting for the ladies to start talking...Could get real interesting....

Texas Lizard

If they do, I think it would be prudent to request pictures of said items--only to be certain that we are talking about the same thing.  You know how many different styles they have--CONFUSING!!!

1 hour ago, Smoky Pistols said:

If they do, I think it would be prudent to request pictures of said items--only to be certain that we are talking about the same thing.  You know how many different styles they have--CONFUSING!!!

As they use to say for TV ads...Filled or not filled....

Texas Lizard

different styles they have--CONFUSING!!!

You do notice they are not talking.....

On 5/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Tyrel Cody said:

Belly buttons and underwear seem to be discussed quite often here on the wire.  We also like to talk about nipples and ball grease.

10 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I'm just waiting for the ladies to start talking...Could get real interesting....

Texas Lizard

Sorry, but none of us are THAT crazy!

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

I like Ex Officio briefs. Cost less than Duluth, more durable than cotton, and keeps moisture away from where it doesn’t need to be.  

Have had a couple pair of those in the past as well. No issues. 

I won't wear cotton underwear or socks at all, and rarely all cotton t-shirts. Learned that lesson the hard way from too many hours in an engine room on ships and too many miles in the saddle of a motorcycle. 

I want undergarments that wick the moisture away from my body and keep it away. That typically means it costs a little more but I don't like irritated skin (aka monkey-butt!).

36 minutes ago, Chief Rick said:

I want undergarments that wick the moisture away from my body and keep it away. That typically means it costs a little more but I don't like irritated skin (aka monkey-butt!).

Duluth has you covered for that too. My son swears by this stuff. 

https://www.duluthtrading.com/anti-monkey-butt-powder-000025894.html

Archived