SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Hi Wall 45/70 SOLD

If you are looking for a single shot 45/70 , Consider this one. One of John Browning’s greatest designs. Has nice case color finish, no ding or dents , even has a cleaning rod in the stock. Will throw in Hornady dies. $1000.00 or Trade for nice shot gun ( O/U or SxS ) what have ya got hidden in the safe, shotgun wise that yur not shooting any more. I’m starting to do a little clays shooting. This gun really shoots well.

20C1010B-DB3E-49E5-AE94-0E1B03A74ED2.jpeg

Pard,

I've got a SKB SxS, 12 ga. with a single trigger that I might consider as a trade.  If you're interested, let me know.

I can get you some pics if you'd like to see it.   

Doc Red Dawg

I shoot Remington 3200  OU for sporting clays and have more spares than I really need - would you be interested in a trade like that? Wicked Wayne 105514

On 6/21/2019 at 10:07 PM, Wicked Wayne said:

I shoot Remington 3200  OU for sporting clays and have more spares than I really need - would you be interested in a trade like that? Wicked Wayne 105514

Thanks for the offer. Sold to Cimmarron. I shot a 3200 in Trap Doubles for years , great shotgun.  Maybe we can get together down the road and you can sell me one of your spares. 

Archived