SASS Wire Forum

For Sale at the Texas TEN HORNS Great Spaghetti Western

For Sale : Contact Oklahoma Dee

·     Used 38 Special Brass – This brass has been cleaned twice, de-capped and resized.  Starline, R-P,Winchester, Speer, CBC,PMC, etc..There maybe some 357 Mag sprinkled in.  – Bag of 300+ ( $16) – 2 Bags of 250+ ($15 each)

·     Shotshell 12GA checkers – New - $24 each – Three left of current stock

·     Uberti / 1873 Rifle – 20” octagon Pistol Grip  – 357 Magnum – Palo Verde action job with his own Short Stroke kit installed – SliXSprings Flat trigger – Aluminum carrier – asking $2000 Palo Verde currently has a number of State, Regional, National and World Champions shooting this type of rifle.

·     Lefty Wheeler Magazine sleeves -Aluminum tube/Spring/follower for the 357Mag Uberti rifle - $55 each – fits 20” barrels and can be modified for shorter barrels

·     Texas Paterson Replica -BP .36 Percussion – 7.5” barrel with holster/box - $400

·     Winchester AA 12 GA Factory – 8 boxes from Winter Range 2019 - $8 per box

·     2 Winchester 1897’s -12GA Shotguns – $575 each - action by Roughneck Rod

·     SKB Model 100 12GA – Uncut 28” Blued barrels – Split finger forearm -  SOLD

·     Leather 12GA Shotgun belts - $100 each

Cash unless other arrangements made and agreed upon –

On firearms, purchaser must be legal to purchase one or more.

Correction made to the Model of the Winchester 12 GA shotguns - They are 1897 models - although, 1987 somehow sticks in my mind....Something kinda lingers...Hmmmm.

Lefty Wheeler Magazine sleeves -Aluminum tube/Spring/follower for the 357Mag Uberti rifle - $55 each – fits 20” barrels and can be modified for shorter barrels

Hi Dee, I'll take 2 of those 20" mag tube sleeves please.

See you at the range

5 hours ago, Slowaz Molasses said:

Lefty Wheeler Magazine sleeves -Aluminum tube/Spring/follower for the 357Mag Uberti rifle - $55 each – fits 20” barrels and can be modified for shorter barrels

Hi Dee, I'll take 2 of those 20" mag tube sleeves please.

See you at the range

Alright Sir,  See you there!

If you are willing to ship I am interested in

Texas Paterson Replica -BP .36 Percussion – 7.5” barrel with holster/box - $400

I would like to see some pictures to get an idea of the condition and the maker, but I am interested and percussions can, of course, be shipped straight to me without an FFL or anything.

Archived