SASS Wire Forum

An Important Message from Your NRA Leadership  and Past Presidents

Charlie T Waite

There are some real serious problems internally. A couple of lawsuits have been filed and some internal financial docs have been made public that do not paint a very good picture.

It seems that the core of the problem is the failure of Ackerman McQueen to disclose a detailed accounting of how the money paid to it by the NRA has been spent.

First  internally and now publically, accusations have been made that LaPierre and possibly some other board members have used Ackerman McQueen to hide personal expenses to the tune of millions of dollars paid for by the NRA.

For our sake I hope they are not true but based on what I have read so far my personal opinion is that if they truly care about defending the Second Amendment, the entire board of directors of the NRA including LaPierre should step down.

Even if all the accusations prove to be false the legal battles that are coming will set the NRA back a couple of decades as the anti-gun crowd will use this opportunity to descend on the NRA like a pack of rabid jackals.

Archived