SASS Wire Forum

Buds selling Cannabis Oil now ...

Patagonia Pete

I am retired, and no longer carry a security clearance.
The CBD is for my wife's sleeping problems.. a side effect of the amount of thyroid she takes daily since the age of 12.

Neither of us has to pee in a cup, so no problem with that.
IMO, the drug laws are just plain stupid.
But, I don't have a dog in that fight, so I just shrug it off.

You only have to sit and watch a person die screaming from being eaten alive by cancer, to conclude that heroin is OK to administer to the terminally ill.
Until a few politicians get to see this up close with a loved one.. it won't ever change.
My wife has sat with all her girlfriends as they died from cancer.

It may or may not be a helpful substance. The research is still fairly sparse.

But .....

CBD OIL IS NOT MARIJUANA. IT IS NOT DOPE. IT WILL NOT MAKE YOU HIGH.

And, No I haven’t used it. But I have done quite a bit of reading on it.

The government criminalized Marijuana and hemp.  The reasons were, arguably, both racist and to give economic advantages to certain people (The DuPont family).  It wasn't just a simple regulation like cocaine, which can still  be studied and used medically.  Even LSD was a government development and has potential medical use.  Marijuana and hemp were lumped together and categorized such that it could not even be legally studied by the medical profession.  Now Hemp has had the listing changed.  CBD has many users who, are still paying exorbitant prices due to the newness and the wrongly perceived attitudes that can be easily traced back to our Government's efforts to deceive us.  Attitudes against CBD based upon long standing ignorance and misplaced trust of the government need to be reexamined.  There are sick people who can get relief-but some of them are to scared to try CBD oil because of the continued spread of misinformation.

Learn, research a bit and use critical thought.  Trusting the government is not enough.

12 minutes ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

> snip <

Learn, research a bit and use critical thought.  Trusting the government is not enough.

> snip <

I'm sure that anyone who has not drawn the same conclusions you have ... must ... by now ... feel themselves complete idiots/fools.

What could they possibly have been thinking? s10.gif.93202c13097f2280d15010306f32c2bf.gif

1 minute ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

I don't care what conclusions you draw.  There is room for disagreement.  I just don't like that attitude of condemning CBD (or anything else) based upon a long standing prejudice or old outdated information.

Well ... I'm glad to hear that. I am still shocked an online gun dealer would be selling CBD ... Can't get it in my state yet w/o a medical card (legally). 

Archived