SASS Wire Forum

Rest in Peace - Bea Itchin', SASS 25123 Regulator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry to hear about Bea. She was a fun and just downright good person to be around. She will be missed.  My prayers are with you. And again, I'm sorry about your loss.

Isom

Here are the arrangements for Carol Dunagan Steier (a.k.a. Bea Itchin’).

Saturday, May 25th there will be a “Celebration of Life” service at Little Davenport Funeral home in Gainesville, GA starting at 1:00 PM.

355 Dawsonville Hwy SW Gainesville, GA 30501

Cowboy / Cowgirl attire is appreciated and the funeral home said that you may come “heeled” if you desire.

Sunday, May 26th will be the internment of Carols ashes at the Stubbs Cemetery in Abbeville, GA, starting at 3:00 PM.

A short service will be performed by Rev. Joe Dunagan.

Stubbs Cemetery is across from the Methodist Church located at 229 S Broad St, Abbeville, GA 31001

Rolan,  I only had one opportunity to shoot with you guys at an Ambush at Cavern’s Cove a few years ago.  I enjoyed her warm and witty personality.  Thank you for sharing this extremely difficult and personal loss with us. God bless you and your family.

Thank you to all those who have helped with my wife's final expenses.  I got raped selling her truck back, but with your help, I'll get by, and save $700 a month!  If you feel like helping, I have setup a "gofundme" account. The link is: https://www.gofundme.com/carol...F8wo-pzz3R64PJc9ahb8

I especially would like to thank Sig SAS-229 (From the SIG Forum) for the wonderful urn for my wife's remains.  Everyone commented on how beautiful it was.  

Here are some pictures from Saturday's "Celebration of Life" for my wife Carol (SASS Bea Itchin').
Wide shot of the Alter
Alter%20Wide%20Cropped.jpg      

Bea's Rig: 
Beas%20Rig.jpg   

Internment of the remains.
Internment%20resized.jpg 

Rolan, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family!  You and your wife have been around SASS forever and helped me as well as many others get into and enjoy the game!  Although I have never met either of you I feel I know you both well. She will definitely be missed by all of us!

Nimbles

I first met Rolan and Bea last year at the Georgia State Match.  Shot with them on the first 5 stages, before my right knee came apart.  This is when I had an opportunity to speak to Ms. Bea at the unloading table.   Anyway, I'm so sorry to hear that another fine member has passed this week.  My deepest sympathy Rolan for your lost.    

Archived