SASS Wire Forum

Hand-sized SASS Shooter's Handbook

The checks in the mail. I hope there are a lot of blank pages in it so I can write in all of the clarifications.

2 hours ago, Amber Oakley SASS#88493 said:

The Official SASS Shooter's Handbook is now available in a hand sized version. 

Easy to keep in your Gun Cart & Carry around to  stay up to date on the latest Rules. 

Get yours today!  https://www.sassnet.com/mercantile/product890.html

shootershandbook.jpg

I’m guessing that you’ll have them for sale at EOT? 

12 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

6 dollars?

Or pay for Ms. Ambers nails redo after wearing them down putting this together.

Six dollars isn't a bad deal.  Our shooter booklets for our state match cost us about $7.00 a piece.  I think the number of pages would be similar.  At one time I had even fooled around with the full size PDF version and using Microsoft Publisher, thought I would make a few smaller booklets myself.  I then ditched the plan for whatever reason.   If you figure the price to produce and mail these to all registered shooters, the cost would be quite high.

Thanks for doing the work for us SASS HQ!

1 hour ago, Black Hills Barb said:

At one time I had even fooled around with the full size PDF version and using Microsoft Publisher, thought I would make a few smaller booklets myself. 

You don't have to do that by yourself, you can print every PDF directly as booklet:

booklet_printing1x.png

Print, fold, staple and Voilà :)

Guest Texas jack Black SASS#9362

Now it will be available in a smaller still confusing format .I can see it now as we all wait as everyone pulls out their new improved smaller book and try to figure out what  a shooter just did on a stage.  I will  remember to bring a lounge chair as we hang around as everyone is coming up with their own conclusion  as to what penalties to access. :FlagAm:

9 hours ago, Texas jack Black SASS#9362 said:

Now it will be available in a smaller still confusing format .I can see it now as we all wait as everyone pulls out their new improved smaller book and try to figure out what  a shooter just did on a stage.  I will  remember to bring a lounge chair as we hang around as everyone is coming up with their own conclusion  as to what penalties to access. :FlagAm:

sans book that's sorta what we do anyway :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 6:22 AM, Equanimous Phil said:

You don't have to do that by yourself, you can print every PDF directly as booklet:

booklet_printing1x.png

Print, fold, staple and Voilà :)

This is what I do as well.

• 1 month later...

You can also just put it on your Smart Phone, along with all the Clarifications and the RO Courses. Plus you can use the search function to find things

Just now, Snakebite said:

You can also just put it on your Smart Phone, along with all the Clarifications and the RO Courses.

Where are the Clarifications located?

15 hours ago, Snakebite said:

You can also just put it on your Smart Phone, along with all the Clarifications and the RO Courses. Plus you can use the search function to find things

Is that period correct  ;-)

Hope you are well.  I still load your clever  .357 boolit on occasion over a case full of real powder.

prs

I am hanging in there the best I can. After shooting BP for most of my SASS life, I have mostly moved to Smokeless. After 25 yrs, my wife up and decided to start shooting in this game. It just was too time consuming for me, so I  made the change. I still use the bullet often, especially when I want a very accurate load.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got two copies. If your have excellent eyesight, you'll be all set. Unfortunately, I don't, & the font is just about the smallest I've ever seen. Maybe an 8 or so. I'll just gift them to friends with eagle eyesight.

Archived