SASS Wire Forum

What am I bid for her?

Noz

Those of you that know Miss Lorrie will not be surprised.

My wife of near 58 years said she was going to paint our house.  I had just had a bunch of teeth pulled.  I told her if she would wait a few days I would help.  She said "No, she could handle it". The house is two colors,  heavy deep stucco finish, 50 x 70', many windows and mostly two stories.

She started Wednesday the 15th and will finish tomorrow.

Any body want to offer a starting bid?

I was planning on painting the bathrooms at the fairgrounds this weekend, but it sounds to me like the ag society may have to pony up some cash and hire a real professional to do it instead! What's her daily rate to central Nebraska? :lol:

Now I understand why your head is shaped that way!!  It's so difficult to fit you with a hat because she massages that noggin with a skillet so often!!! :lol:

I'll top the bid by $1 let me know when she free

15 hours ago, Noz said:

Those of you that know Miss Lorrie will not be surprised.

My wife of near 58 years said she was going to paint our house.  I had just had a bunch of teeth pulled.  I told her if she would wait a few days I would help.  She said "No, she could handle it". The house is two colors,  heavy deep stucco finish, 50 x 70', many windows and mostly two stories.

She started Wednesday the 15th and will finish tomorrow.

Any body want to offer a starting bid?

Bid?  For your pulled teeth, for the unused paint, for the Filly or for washing the windows?

Archived