SASS Wire Forum

Rest in Peace Judge em All Duncan

Tn Tombstone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also got the news while I was shooting the GA State match....it was hard news to hear.  The Judge always seemed to have a way to make you feel welcome when you were around him.  He'll be sorely missed.  Prayers up for Cindi and the family.

Kajun

On 5/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, Tn Tombstone said:

The arrangements should be posted on the funeral home webpage. The services will be Thursday morning at 11:00 at the Marietta First Baptist Church with the sanctuary opening at 9:30. Lady T and I will be going down on Wednesday afternoon and staying at the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Kennesaw. We will love to have anyone going down on Wednesday join us if you would like. The hotel number is 770-514-7344.

We will actually be staying two nights. Yazoo is working on getting their favorite restaurant to give us the large meeting room for a post service gathering place. Hotel is pet friendly by the way.

If anyone want more info please PM me.

My family and I will be driving in late tonight. I’ll try to get a room at the same hotel.

Slick

We lost the Judge & Bea Itchen' almost at the same time. Hurts for sure.

We celebrated Wally’s life today!

Much was said by folks who knew him well and tears and smiles were the order of the day.  I am certain that the family knows what we all thought of our big hearted brother. The cowboys and girls turned out in force to help mark his passing.  The thread that ran through all of the conversation was “one of a kind” and it is indisputably true.

Judge ‘em all Duncan was a force of nature!!

It will take time to fill the empty spot in our lives, but the memories will be sweeter with time.  Perhaps the echoes of his laughter will soften the hurt.

Thank you everyone for your support during this difficult time.  Judge was a positive light in many, many lives.  He never met a stranger!  Someone said "if he got on an elevator and went up two floors, by the time the doors opened he knew everyone's name and their life story.  I am going to miss this man!  I love the cowboy family!

Archived