SASS Wire Forum

I don't understand how it effects me

Trigger Mike

I read a headline that this woman was mad about the new law Alabama passed so she is going to pose nude in protest.   How is that a means of protest?  Since I won't ever see the pose how will I be forced to effect change?

19 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The real protest will occur shortly after she disrobes...

Oh wait....check this out...and uh, never mind...:rolleyes:

https://canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/emily-ratajkowski-strips-to-protest-alabama-abortion-law/amp

Remember, Pat, that no matter how little she wears in public, it is your responsibility as a man to not look.

"by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce.”

So apparently some have decided that abortion has become a form of birth control? What? Pills, condoms, IUD's or abstinence are too inconvenient? That is a very disturbing thought.

46 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Remember, Pat, that no matter how little she wears in public, it is your responsibility as a man to not look.

Ah, but see, that is what they think. That is not what I think. I think I will just ignore the situation completely. 

Lady Godiva started it.

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Lady Godiva started it.

Lady Godiva rode side saddle giving birth to the phrase "hurray for our side."

Yeah, I know, I'm a sexist, racist, everything hating old white man.

KMA!!!  Live with it!

I remember back when they were burning bras and not wearing them in protest and I really cheered them on and supported their protest and wish they’d never stopped that protest.

4 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

So apparently some have decided that abortion has become a form of birth control? What? Pills, condoms, IUD's or abstinence are too inconvenient? That is a very disturbing thought.

Unfortunately that's pretty much the case in today's world.

Some years ago, I was having a discussion with my ex-sister, (don't ask), and her daughter. Her daughter was yapping about her and her friends basically jumping into bed with anybody that would jump into one with them. She was mentioning that a friend was "having" to get another abortion. I commented that if they would just keep their clothes on, that wouldn't happen. She looked at me like I was nuts.:(

17 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

"by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce.”

You understand her thinking perfectly.

Abortion is never a good thing, but sometimes it is the least bad thing IF IT IS MEDICALLY NECESSARY TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER!

By making it just another form of birth control they take things to an immoral level.

Duffield

I prefer to watch MLB brawls on youtube.

Archived