SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State! About a week away!!!

Buckaroo Bubba

Ok, who all is as excited as I am for Ohio State next week????????

Sure look forward to this match!!

That Saturday night dinner is pretty fabulous at Ohio State, plus the Steaks on Friday night!!!

C’mon down to Firelands Saturday for a good practice session !!!

getting the rv ready,,,  water heater had a leak,,, then the pump wouldn't pump,,, the hose going into the house needed fixed...  ugh!!!

1 hour ago, Laramie said:

Hey Bubba. Shouldn't you be working?  You have a lot of us retired friends to support!:rolleyes: see u at the match!

Yeah Yeah, it was break time! Sorry, I will work some overtime just for you!! :lol:

Bubba. Don’t forget about all the great vendors that going to be their as well.   If you need or think you need it, you find this year.  Bullets by Scarlett, Cowboy shooters supply, leather vendors and at least two that I know of for sure. Along with the normal group

Well, I hate to ask, but is it too late to send in my registration? I didn't think I was going to be able to make it this year, but it does appear I have at least Saturday and Sunday available to me. Of course, I have nothing ready and none of my cowboy clothes fit, but I can try to figure something out as I go.

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Drifter said:

Doc

Send in You App or  Contact Mean Gun Mark.  I am sure there is room for ya

I tried sending him a message, but he isn't able to receive any. I think his email is on the Miami Valley Website, though. I'll try that.

well. between work and the range I have my 14 in for the day......we are almost ready on the range, some paint. work on the punch list tomorrow, cant wait , gonna be a busy and fun week .

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, mean gun mark said:

well. between work and the range I have my 14 in for the day......we are almost ready on the range, some paint. work on the punch list tomorrow, cant wait , gonna be a busy and fun week .

I appreciate all you do to make this Shoot happen. Thank you, to You and the Crew.

Buy the Way...3 more days.

I'll be pulling in wed evening or so,,,  if there's anything you need help with then or after, let me know

6 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I'll be pulling in wed evening or so,,,  if there's anything you need help with then or after, let me know

How about official Parker,spotter,backer upper in the campground 

36 minutes ago, mean gun mark said:

How about official Parker,spotter,backer upper in the campground 

of course, but any thing else too!   like libations checker....

I will be at the Range early Friday morning to setup shop. 

Archived