SASS Wire Forum

WTB holsters

Not exactly matched, but here they are -- shown with my Cimarron 1872 Open Top"

Both are made by El Paso Saddlery.

One embossed with a flower, closed toe, lined, marked "Vaquero" "7-1/2" & "Made in Texas"

The other is not lined & has no toe plug, & has "Maker" "El Passo Saddlery" "El Paso, Tex" on the front, "Made in Texas" "Vaquero" "7-1/2"

$75 each, shipped

Paypal & personal check OK

Thanks

--Dawg

el paso.jpg

stamped.jpg

2 hours ago, dssizemore said:

One strong side (RH) and one cross draw (RH draw).  Matched set in dark brown.

LawDawg Star has a nice set for sale.  I almost bought them before I realized one was a cross draw.  He's a good pard to deal with.  Take a look at the set of holsters at the very bottom of the OP.

How about these they will fit up to 71/2 open tops Top quality, budget price

Here is a Crossdraw rig for the Uberti Open Tops  7 1/2 barrel 38sCustom fitted to the guns!.  This is a very slightly used rig. It has lined holsters and belt and very nice hammer thongs it is marked 357 and size 40 looks to me it will fit 34-38 or 40 This has the optional 3 inch wide belt. http://www.kirkpatrickleather.com/double-rigs/tequila-rig-42New theses are $500  See the pics I am sure I forgot something.$290.00 plus the shipping.

From Kirkpatric's website

Constructed of 8 oz. American leather, all holsters are hand dyed for rich lasting color and all edges are burnished and painted for durability and beauty. Hardware is of the highest quality, from the solid brass buckle to the chicago screws. The holsters are hand molded to your revolvers for a perfect fit and the full welt design makes sure your holsters will last.
The nearly three inch wide belt is made of 9 oz. leather and is fully suede lined. Belt & Holster may be purchased separately. Available for most popular calibers, the "Tequila" rig comes equipped with twenty four hand molded bullet loops and a solid brass buckle. 

WW

IMG_1288.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

might not be what ya looking for --but this set I got for sale  shure is worth looking at-------custom made -for 5&1/2 old model Vaqueros--belt size 38---cartridge loops 38"s--double strong side---one beautiful well made set o leather goods-----like new condition---096.thumb.jpg.24993994d434a282261b5b7428dedba8.jpg-$300 shipped to ya!!

Archived