SASS Wire Forum

Absolution?

1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Me neither.  I apologize for my lack of humor.  Had a tough night.

No apologies necessary, and I hope things are looking up for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and meditations.

12 minutes ago, DocWard said:

No apologies necessary, and I hope things are looking up for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and meditations.

12 minutes ago, DocWard said:

It was medications that got me into this.....OH!  MediTAtions.  Sorry about that.  :P

My son, having asked forgiveness and sough absolution, you are forgiven.

Though forgiveness is ours for the asking, we cannot escape the consequence, or consequences, of our actions.

I will speculate here that you will have need to bear the consequences of your act for some time to come -- this will, or at least should, involve a broad and toothy grin, delighted chuckles and the occasional clean match.

You can have it, you can look at it, but whatever you do, don't take it out and play with it.  You could go blind!  And if you do it in public, you could get arrested too!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:10 PM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Whenever I succumb to the temptations of a new gun, it's not the devil I fear.  It's the wife.  UNFortunately, she knows my weakness and NEVER understands.

Fixed it for you. Or me. Mostly me

Archived