SASS Wire Forum

Primed Empty 22LR Brass is Available

John Boy

https://fedarm.com/product/22lr-prim...-2000-ct-pack/
The resupply is on a wait list now - so sign up
I'll bet fedarm is building an order of 500,000 cases which takes 250 wait list orders @ 2000 pieces
Primed empty 22LR brass has not been available to buy since 2009 - so get on the wait list and spread the word

16 minutes ago, "Big Boston" said:

I am curious, what do you use empty primed 22 RF cases for? Black Powder Buckaroo? 

My thought too.  I can see the EOT awards ceremony now - 1st place Frontier Cartridge Buckaoo is . . .

Black powder 22LR reloads have no use for Cowboys - Cowgirls or Buckaoos. Stepping forward:

* 22 LR BP rounds are long obsolete, so John Kort and myself felt it was time to "Step Back Into Time" back in 2009

* Accuracy with these BP reloads is equal to or done correctly, better than smokeless reloads

* NRA has BPCR 22 matchs but are shot with smokeless rounds.  Maybe with BP rounds:P

* I like to reload and now do it for 22, 30, 40, 50 calibers and several metrics to feed every rifle I own. For the 22's and next for 22 LR smokeless rounds:

image.png

I load them for fun. I will wait as I have my own bullet mould I like to use. As a matter of fact my kids did shoot a couple of matches as BP Buckaroo/Buckarette.

Archived