SASS Wire Forum

Knifemaker, RIP

Goody, SASS #26190

I just saw on Facebook where a true legend, Knifemaker (Chuck Dominy) passed away today. I know he had been very sick for a long time. I pray that his passing has brought peace and an end to his suffering. He will be missed by many.

Sad news indeed.  True legend for sure.  May God give comfort to Spur, "one R", Star...all family, and the ton of friends.

I did not know the man but the world is obviously diminished by the passing of  a KNIFEMAKER.

Waimea

12 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Knifemaker was quite a character.  Prayers for the family.

From '02 Tin Star Open :

TSO8.JPG

Excellent...great remembrance.  Think he got that outfit from his "brother" Gunzilla. Such a great guy to be around.  To know him, one would certainly know where Spur R got his wit.....

Happy Trails friend!!

He was a real pard. Fun and silly with the best and a serious great friend at the same time. Our condolences and prayer for Huricane and his family. We had many good times together.

Joe West

Charles Dominy
Visitation and Funeral Services at 
Forest Ridge Funeral Home
8525 Mid Cities Blvd
North Richland Hills 76182
818-428-9500
Visitation is 6-8 pm Tuesday May 14th
Funeral is 10 am Wednesday May 15th 

To my dear friend Hurricane, I am so sorry to hear this!  I just saw this post and it breaks my heart.  Chuck was one of a kind, funny,friendly,talented, and loving.  My prayers for you will continue forever.  Just think—-Knifemaker, Easy Lee and Judge em All Duncan on the same posse!  We will see him again!

Archived