SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Judge'm All Duncan

45 Dragoon

Asking for your prayers for the Judge.  He's had a health setback and needs your prayers. 

I've known and been friends with him since 5th grade (we are old!! ) and those of you that know him know that he has had a rough go but, he's big fighter with a big big heart and now, needs your intersession! He's a believer!! 

Thank you!!

Mike

Yes sir...one fine fellow and certainly a friend of many of us.

Prayers goin up for the Judge, may he have a quick and successful recovery.

That's awful! Just saw him at the Riverbend Roughriders shoot Saturday! Prayers up from Max & Ophelia!!

Judge em All is a fine man, been thru more health setbacks than many of us could have endured.

And he always has a friendly smile and handshake to share and express he feels blessed in life.

Prayers for comfort and healing.

Hang in there, Judge.

..........Widder

Prayers up. You get well and get back to shootin'. Haven't seen you in a while.

Uh-oh.   Something else bad happened?  Judge has to be ready for Black Gold.  I saved the pecan prailene cake.

Judge is NOT my friend, he is my brother!

He is most down about missing Ky. State, I think.

Right now he has some issues. They will evaluate all his tests next week , I believe.

Good thoughts and wishes do help!

He has never met stranger, as many know. If you know him or even if you don't, keep he and Yazoo in mind.

Harley.

When I first started in SASS I shot in maybe 2 local matches then the Georgia Sate Match at DHI...yep, long time ago. I was in a posse with Judge'm All, he gave me lots of advice and talked to me about my guns, ammo, reloading, and movement on stages. I finished almost dead last, but came away knowing a whole lot more. A fine cowboy. Hang tough and fight, we're with you.

RRR

Buck up, Wally!!  I'm in your corner and the prayers continue!!

I never met the Judge in person, but I bought a rifle from him about a year ago.  He was a great guy to converse with over the phone, and a true Southern Gentleman.  Prayers up, Pard.  Hopin' you're back in the saddle soon.

Archived