SASS Wire Forum

a few guns

What do you want to bet the weapon making equipment was either a jig for completing an 80% lower and/or one of Defense Distributed's Ghost Gunner boxes.

Neighbors were shocked when they heard of the seizure: 'I would never, ever think anybody would be wanting to pack so much in this neighborhood. It scares the wits out of you,' Rabbi Chaim Mentz told ABC. 'What does my next door neighbor have? What does your next door neighbor have?'

Pretty much sums up the anti-gun mentality. Not saying laws weren't broken here, but someday we're going to see laws passed limiting how many guns and how much ammunition we're allowed to own., because owning "too many" scares a lot of people.

Oh, for Pete's sake...

But Wait!!

Getty?  But.... But.... But, Wait!!  The Getty's are part of the Brown-Pelosi-Newsome-Getty gang~!!!  *:-O surprise

I see a representation of cowboy guns too.

The writer makes this sound like having the guns is illegal. The actual reason for the raid isn’t known until nearly the end of the article.

I really am getting to the point where I despise news reporters.

23 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The writer makes this sound like having the guns is illegal. The actual reason for the raid isn’t known until nearly the end of the article.

I really am getting to the point where I despise news reporters.

They all have an agenda.

45 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

I see a representation of cowboy guns too.

You noticed that too.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

From the article: “The arrest of Sheakalee and the gun seizure were highly publicized by the DOJ in a 2015 news release that received widespread media coverage.”

Interesting that the only coverage of this story is by the Fresno Bee, Breitbart, and a couple of pro gun news sites. The Fresno Bee is NOT pro gun.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2017/04/05/clovis-family-wins-lawsuit-ca-doj-forced-return-500-guns/amp/

I despise those that go into another man's house and steal his guns. It's nobody's business how many guns or how much ammunition a man has. I don't go rummaging through anybody's house and I don't expect anyone to rummage through mine. It won't end well.

PF

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Most of those would not be illegal anywhere but in California.

Have I mentioned how glad I am we finally got out of that state?

Most of them aren’t illegal in California either. 

1 minute ago, Yul Lose said:

Most of them aren’t illegal in California either. 

Sure are a lot that are though.  I was involved in the gun business for about 30 of the 40 years lived there, and I am still amazed at the things that the state will consider illegal even when we had their documents to prove it to be legal.  They just don't care and no one has the guts to fight them because of all the other ways they can get to you.

Sorry, but like the old umpire said, "I calls 'em way I sees 'em."

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Sure are a lot that are though.  I was involved in the gun business for about 30 of the 40 years lived there, and I am still amazed at the things that the state will consider illegal even when we had their documents to prove it to be legal.  They just don't care and no one has the guts to fight them because of all the other ways they can get to you.

Yep, I calls em like I sees em too and there aren’t that many illegal guns there. What’s got people’s pink ones in a knot is they had so many, the horror. Most every gun I’ve perused in the pictures are legal in California, that’s how I sees it.

48 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

42 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Yep, I calls em like I sees em too and there aren’t that many illegal guns there. What’s got people’s pink ones in a knot is they had so many, the horror. Most every gun I’ve perused in the pictures are legal in California, that’s how I sees it.

I found it disgusting that by halfway through the article, the writer was claiming "thousands of assault weapons"!!  So many less than knowledgable people will read that line and slide a little further to the left!!

The authors are Brits.

They don' know no bettah.

Heck... they're prob'ly not allowed to know no bettah!

56 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I found it disgusting that by halfway through the article, the writer was claiming "thousands of assault weapons"!!  So many less than knowledgable people will read that line and slide a little further to the left!!

I noticed that too.

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

The authors are Brits.

They don' know no bettah.

Heck... they're prob'ly not allowed to know no bettah!

You're talking about the country where once police cordoned off a block in London because somebody found a live .22LR round on the ground.

"Weapon-making equipment"... I'm sure I can make a workable single shot with a hacksaw, a drill, and a screwdriver. Ya know what... scratch the screwdriver - I can use the hacksaw blade.

26 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

You're talking about the country where once police cordoned off a block in London because somebody found a live .22LR round on the ground.

Yup.  -_-

Archived