SASS Wire Forum

SPF EMF Californian(Pietta) .45 4 3/4

SPF EMF Californian (Pietta) .45 4 3/4", shot very little. $350 shipped(add $50 to CA). First "I'll take it" on THIS thread wins.

Resizer_15574005414751.jpg

Resizer_15574005414750.jpg

Well seems like a great price but the shipping charge and the a transfer fee or ffl fee would just raise it to a price That id be able to buy locally ... however I just bought one and was looking for a match... too bad I can’t pick it up or I’d get it but I’m in Arizona. 

Good luck

5 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

Well seems like a great price but the shipping charge and the a transfer fee or ffl fee would just raise it to a price That id be able to buy locally ... however I just bought one and was looking for a match... too bad I can’t pick it up or I’d get it but I’m in Arizona. 

Good luck

5 minutes ago, Loosechange said:

Good luck

Shipping included to AZ.

41 minutes ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

Why does it cost $50 extra to go to California? That’s where it came from in the first place haha 

Because that's what my FFL charges me to ship.

23 hours ago, El Hombre Sin Nombre said:

Why does it cost $50 extra to go to California? That’s where it came from in the first place haha 

Because that's what my FFL charges me to ship.

Archived