SASS Wire Forum

Hats off to Hornady

Great group of people to deal with and excellent customer service. I was having problems with my 38/357 sizing die as it was scoring my brass. Thoroughly cleaned it but no change.  I've had this die for years and probably loaded tens of thousands rounds with it.  I contacted Hornady and they had me ship it back to them. Two days later  they are sending a replacement die. Great press and great support. 

I have had great luck with Hornady customer service.  I broke a 223 decamping die and then sent me the new parts right away at no charge.  Same with my press.  I exploded the plastic part for the primer rail and they sent a new one at no charge.   Even though I broke both parts due to my fault they replaced them.  Will buy more from products from them.  

Great people and service. Over the years I have broken several decapping pins (my own stupid fault every time), and when I called them each time to order another one and even told them they broke because I screwed up and offered to buy them, every time they would not hear of it and sent me new ones free of charge

Archived