Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Recommended Posts

Yeah Skittles, it'd be good to see your smiling face at Black Gold.  Here's a little remembrance for ya from the Bar 3, you remember this one? :lol:

 

Kajun

 

IMG_4056.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea Coonie i remember dat one :lol: 

Wa-enema got to use the work excuse every chance i git. Heck been work'n at the range every extra minute i git,trying to get every

thing in tip top shape for the Southeast Regional coming up where you guys can have a great time.Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:Ya'll stay safe and tell everone @ BG i said HELLO .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

<Some other Skittle-words here>

 

Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:

 

Now yer talking.

I'm still nursing that jar you loaned me way back. Sad to say my tongue ain't long enough to lick the inside. Besides I's afeered of getting my head stuck in the jar.

 

Speaking of shine Barkeep ain't on The List either. 

What's up with that?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Yea Coonie i remember dat one :lol: 

Wa-enema got to use the work excuse every chance i git. Heck been work'n at the range every extra minute i git,trying to get every

thing in tip top shape for the Southeast Regional coming up where you guys can have a great time.Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:Ya'll stay safe and tell everone @ BG i said HELLO .....

Well Skittles, you get it all purdy cause I'm coming to the Regional.  That is, if I survive another Black Gold in July.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Waimea said:

 

Now yer talking.

I'm still nursing that jar you loaned me way back. Sad to say my tongue ain't long enough to lick the inside. Besides I's afeered of getting my head stuck in the jar.

 

Speaking of shine Barkeep ain't on The List either. 

What's up with that?

 

 

 

I think Barkeep is behind the 8 ball on work like me. But if i remember correctly i believe it's his better half's birthday that weekend.And if momma ain't happy

no bodys gonna be happy.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Well Skittles, you get it all purdy cause I'm coming to the Regional.  That is, if I survive another Black Gold in July.  

Ya'll gonna love it this year,we got us another stage writer and he is mixing things up a little bit for everone.If anyone dont have a good time

at this'n welllll they shoulda stayed on the front porch........:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am soooo looking forward to seeing everyone at Joe's next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I even built a new cart for Black Gold...looking forward to it. Be there in Tuesday....or maybe Monday.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting closer every day. See everyone next week. Sounds like we will be starting earlier this year again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Getting closer every day. See everyone next week. Sounds like we will be starting earlier this year again.

Oh yes we will.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Getting closer every day. See everyone next week. Sounds like we will be starting earlier this year again.

 

You can count on that!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sure wish I was going!

 

grin.bmp

Edited by Lucky R. K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to start packing the wagon and heading north.  If'n those outlaws in TN aren't keeping a good lookout I might kin slip through there and make it up to Black Gold by Tuesday!

 

Kajun

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of us Outlaws in Tennessee will already be in Kentucky fending off the Kajuns.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Most of us Outlaws in Tennessee will already be in Kentucky fending off the Kajuns.

If you need me to, I'll tie a string of cans on his trailer bumper so you can hear him coming.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Badlands Bob

All I have to say to what's going on in the Gulf is Hurricane-shmurricane.:lol:

 

You may quote me on that.

 

Waimea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any place Waimea goes, a hurricane is sure to follow.  Ya'll better bring your slickers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Any place Waimea goes, a hurricane is sure to follow.  Ya'll better bring your slickers.

And I have a new-2-me vendor tent.:o

I may delay putting it up until Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Waimea said:

And I have a new-2-me vendor tent.:o

I may delay putting it up until Wednesday.

Does that tent have a corral in one side of it? ;)

 

Kajun

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Does that tent have a corral in one side of it? ;)

 

Kajun

 

For the sheep??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Does that tent have a corral in one side of it? ;)

 

Kajun

Dang it boy Dat wuz a goodern right thar,dont care who ya is.....:o:lol::lol::lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Does that tent have a corral in one side of it? ;)

 

Kajun

Kajun

You seem mighty interested in sheep.

Did you want one or two of your own?

It can be arranged. Now that I know you don't get them at the pool store.:lol:

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I’m gonna miss everyone this year! I was gonna buy 2 more pints of clear shine. . Ya’ll  have fun, be careful, and stay dry. I’ll make it up to Kentucky again one day!!!

 Regards,

Sweet & Sassy Cindy

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 11, 2019 at 9:29 PM, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

Sorry, I’m gonna miss everyone this year! I was gonna buy 2 more pints of clear shine. . Ya’ll  have fun, be careful, and stay dry. I’ll make it up to Kentucky again one day!!!

 Regards,

Sweet & Sassy Cindy

 

 

We'll miss y'all!!  Come back soooooooon!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kajun, the local constabularies have been notified of your impending invasion. They're ready for ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Kajun, the local constabularies have been notified of your impending invasion. They're ready for ya.

Seems to be the case everywhere lately! :lol:

 

Kajun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're packing up the covered wagon and will be pulling out for Black Gold in a couple hours.  Don't wanna' get there too early so's we can check in when we get to Manchester!!

 

 

 

SEE YA' AT PONDEROSA PINES!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks are starting to roll in, a group of us get here Sunday to help with finish up and too keep Copperhead company. Expecting more this afternoon and for people to really start getting here on Tuesday.

 

If you are not here we may be talking about you. Come on to Manchester, KY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made it!!!!

 

Ya’know??  As I recall, Titus has a birthday right about now!!

 

HMMMMMMM!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Made it!!!!

 

Ya’know??  As I recall, Titus has a birthday right about now!!

 

HMMMMMMM!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

 

Right you are Blackwater!  Woke up this morning a year older.  Shoot'n Newton and I will be headed that way later today.  See y'all tomorrow afternoon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The place is really filling up quickly. Lots of folks rolled in yesterday and more this morning.

Come on Titus, we are holding you place and most all of the work is done.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chicken on the plate this evening!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

 

Right you are Blackwater!  Woke up this morning a year older.  Shoot'n Newton and I will be headed that way later today.  See y'all tomorrow afternoon!

Howdy Titus...That fella' shoot'n Newton he dang always shootin' himself..say hi to him for me & hello's to yerself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BLACK GOLD.....the only one Last Kiss and I have missed. We miss you all! let us know how it all was....

Harley..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.