SASS Wire Forum

On to BLACK GOLD!!

Blackwater 53393

Harley!!  We sure do miss y’all!  Tell Miss Kiss I’m saving her a hug!!  Hope to see y’all soon!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cactus Red, Jedi Gunfighter

Uncle Ethan, Jedi Gunfighter

Jackalope, Regulator

Anita Margarita, Regulator

There were a lot of happy, grateful tears flowing tonight.

Well, THAT was fun! What a great week! Even with the heat, it was a fantastic shoot! Highly recommended! Thank to all that made it possible.....

Just got home from Ponderosa Pines!  What a week!!  I knew before I left that it was unlikely that I would get to shoot due to health issues.  Nothing serious, but better to miss the match and be back to full mobility sooner.

I still have never missed the party and that gets better every year!! Lots of new folks were welcomed to the madness!! ‘Bout everyone left with a smile!

Congratulations to Missouri Lefty and Dodge City Dixie, our top shooter and ladies’ top shooter!

On Friday, we inducted Uncle Ethan and Cactus Red into the Jedi Gunfighters and on Saturday we inducted Missouri Lefty.  Truly a banner event in Jedi history!! 

I’d like to thank everyone for their support of our charities, the ladies that worked so hard to keep us all fed, Miss Rose and Daddy Boots for giving us a place to play, Copperhead Joe and all those who volunteered, ( the list is long and illustrious) to make it all work, all those folks who donated their talents and artistry for the raffle items , and especially those who joined us in honoring our friends who recently passed.

Me ‘n’ the band thank all you party animals for a great time Saturday night! We’re already booked for next year!!

Hope y’all all get home safe!! SEE YA’ NEXT YEAR!!!!

Great people, great match--an altogether wonderful time with friends, old and new.  Thanks Copperhead Joe, family and crew for all the hard work.    Are the scores posted anywhere?  If not, when and where should we expect them?  Thanks again, all.

1 hour ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

Great people, great match--an altogether wonderful time with friends, old and new.  Thanks Copperhead Joe, family and crew for all the hard work.    Are the scores posted anywhere?  If not, when and where should we expect them?  Thanks again, all.

16 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Scores are up at

www.ponderosa-pines.com

Thanks, Ringer for the great job you (and Ellie Gant) did with the scoring!

8 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

the party and that gets better every year!!

something else gets better every year - Milk Bone sounded super fine this year.

6 hours ago, Cassalong Hopidy said:

Thanks, Ringer for the great job you (and Ellie Gant) did with the scoring!

AND don't forget the posse assignments.  I have never heard so many people saying they had the best posse EVER.  One shooter actually sought me out to ask if I had anything to do with the posses (and I'm thinking heeeeere comes the complaint) because hers was so good.  Nope, not me.  All Ringer.  #10 surely ran like clockwork & everybody was fun to play with.  And everybody shot the stages in about the same times - very hard to accomplish with so many diverse categories, shooting styles, abilities, etc.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:40 AM, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Howdy Titus...That fella' shoot'n Newton he dang always shootin' himself..say hi to him for me & hello's to yerself.

Sure lookin forward to our next face to face Mohawk!  And I agree with ya, that's a habit he needs to quit.:rolleyes:

What a great time! If you didn't have fun you just didn't want too! Thanks to all your folks that worked so hard. I still remember what it takes and this was amazing.

Joe

4 hours ago, Joe West said:

What a great time! If you didn't have fun you just didn't want too! Thanks to all your folks that worked so hard. I still remember what it takes and this was amazing.

Joe

Your appearance and participation was truly one of the highlights of the week for myself and many others!!  Glad you made it and had a good time!!

Archived