SASS Wire Forum

On to BLACK GOLD!!

Blackwater 53393

Yeah Skittles, it'd be good to see your smiling face at Black Gold.  Here's a little remembrance for ya from the Bar 3, you remember this one? :lol:

Kajun

IMG_4056.JPG

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea Coonie i remember dat one :lol: 

Wa-enema got to use the work excuse every chance i git. Heck been work'n at the range every extra minute i git,trying to get every

thing in tip top shape for the Southeast Regional coming up where you guys can have a great time.Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:Ya'll stay safe and tell everone @ BG i said HELLO .....

17 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

<Some other Skittle-words here>

Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:

Now yer talking.

I'm still nursing that jar you loaned me way back. Sad to say my tongue ain't long enough to lick the inside. Besides I's afeered of getting my head stuck in the jar.

Speaking of shine Barkeep ain't on The List either. 

What's up with that?

21 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Yea Coonie i remember dat one :lol: 

Wa-enema got to use the work excuse every chance i git. Heck been work'n at the range every extra minute i git,trying to get every

thing in tip top shape for the Southeast Regional coming up where you guys can have a great time.Might take a little time and brew up 

some snake bite  juice for ya'll :o:blink:Ya'll stay safe and tell everone @ BG i said HELLO .....

Well Skittles, you get it all purdy cause I'm coming to the Regional.  That is, if I survive another Black Gold in July.  

5 hours ago, Waimea said:

Now yer talking.

I'm still nursing that jar you loaned me way back. Sad to say my tongue ain't long enough to lick the inside. Besides I's afeered of getting my head stuck in the jar.

Speaking of shine Barkeep ain't on The List either. 

What's up with that?

I think Barkeep is behind the 8 ball on work like me. But if i remember correctly i believe it's his better half's birthday that weekend.And if momma ain't happy

no bodys gonna be happy.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Well Skittles, you get it all purdy cause I'm coming to the Regional.  That is, if I survive another Black Gold in July.  

Ya'll gonna love it this year,we got us another stage writer and he is mixing things up a little bit for everone.If anyone dont have a good time

at this'n welllll they shoulda stayed on the front porch........:lol:

Getting closer every day. See everyone next week. Sounds like we will be starting earlier this year again.

28 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Getting closer every day. See everyone next week. Sounds like we will be starting earlier this year again.

Oh yes we will.:lol:

12 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

You can count on that!!

Time to start packing the wagon and heading north.  If'n those outlaws in TN aren't keeping a good lookout I might kin slip through there and make it up to Black Gold by Tuesday!

Kajun

Most of us Outlaws in Tennessee will already be in Kentucky fending off the Kajuns.

10 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Most of us Outlaws in Tennessee will already be in Kentucky fending off the Kajuns.

If you need me to, I'll tie a string of cans on his trailer bumper so you can hear him coming.

Hey Badlands Bob

All I have to say to what's going on in the Gulf is Hurricane-shmurricane.:lol:

You may quote me on that.

Waimea

7 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Any place Waimea goes, a hurricane is sure to follow.  Ya'll better bring your slickers.

And I have a new-2-me vendor tent.:o

I may delay putting it up until Wednesday.

10 minutes ago, Waimea said:

And I have a new-2-me vendor tent.:o

I may delay putting it up until Wednesday.

Does that tent have a corral in one side of it? ;)

Kajun

50 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

For the sheep??

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

Kajun

You seem mighty interested in sheep.

Did you want one or two of your own?

It can be arranged. Now that I know you don't get them at the pool store.:lol:

Sorry, I’m gonna miss everyone this year! I was gonna buy 2 more pints of clear shine. . Ya’ll  have fun, be careful, and stay dry. I’ll make it up to Kentucky again one day!!!

Regards,

Sweet & Sassy Cindy

On July 11, 2019 at 9:29 PM, Sweet & Sassy Cindy said:

Sorry, I’m gonna miss everyone this year! I was gonna buy 2 more pints of clear shine. . Ya’ll  have fun, be careful, and stay dry. I’ll make it up to Kentucky again one day!!!

Regards,

Sweet & Sassy Cindy

We'll miss y'all!!  Come back soooooooon!!!

7 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Kajun, the local constabularies have been notified of your impending invasion. They're ready for ya.

Seems to be the case everywhere lately! :lol:

Kajun

We're packing up the covered wagon and will be pulling out for Black Gold in a couple hours.  Don't wanna' get there too early so's we can check in when we get to Manchester!!

SEE YA' AT PONDEROSA PINES!!!

Folks are starting to roll in, a group of us get here Sunday to help with finish up and too keep Copperhead company. Expecting more this afternoon and for people to really start getting here on Tuesday.

If you are not here we may be talking about you. Come on to Manchester, KY

Made it!!!!

Ya’know??  As I recall, Titus has a birthday right about now!!

HMMMMMMM!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Made it!!!!

Ya’know??  As I recall, Titus has a birthday right about now!!

HMMMMMMM!!!:rolleyes: :lol:

Right you are Blackwater!  Woke up this morning a year older.  Shoot'n Newton and I will be headed that way later today.  See y'all tomorrow afternoon!

The place is really filling up quickly. Lots of folks rolled in yesterday and more this morning.

Come on Titus, we are holding you place and most all of the work is done.

Chicken on the plate this evening!!

On 7/16/2019 at 11:24 PM, Titus A. Gnatsass, SASS #71705 said:

Right you are Blackwater!  Woke up this morning a year older.  Shoot'n Newton and I will be headed that way later today.  See y'all tomorrow afternoon!

Howdy Titus...That fella' shoot'n Newton he dang always shootin' himself..say hi to him for me & hello's to yerself.

Archived