SASS Wire Forum

On to BLACK GOLD!!

Blackwater 53393

Part of me wishes we were already there!!  Part of me says I ain't really ready yet and to get myself more together!!  The rest of me says that if y'all all show up like usual, I won't give a good flip whether I'm ready to shoot or not!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get this back up front!!

I hear that the targets are set, stages are written. Everything is shaping up to make this another top match with plenty of opportunities to shoot as much as you want. I wounder what they crew will talk about on the way to EOT, that is normally when the most work is done.

Come on to Pondarossa Pines and have the time of your life.

Howdy guy, I need a little help I need to get in touch with a couple of people and I don't have their alas one is Tony Isbel 332 cain dr Blountville tn and the other is Joseph Gagne 5183 mill race ln  Lancaster SC. If y'all know these gentlemen have them contact me or get me their phone number.

Now back to the range got to transform it into modern times and play with full auto Machine Guns this weekend!!!!  If you haven't shot those things you owe it to your self it is different. Have a good one.

2 hours ago, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

Howdy guy, I need a little help I need to get in touch with a couple of people and I don't have their alas one is Tony Isbel 332 cain dr Blountville tn and the other is Joseph Gagne 5183 mill race ln  Lancaster SC. If y'all know these gentlemen have them contact me or get me their phone number.

Now back to the range got to transform it into modern times and play with full auto Machine Guns this weekend!!!!  If you haven't shot those things you owe it to your self it is different. Have a good one.

Hey Joe, you can reach Tony Isbel AKA Jim Powder at 423-367-3298. I do not know the other gentleman.

Lucky

1 minute ago, Lucky R. K. said:

Hey Joe, you can reach Tony Isbel AKA Jim Powder at 423-367-3298. I do not know the other gentleman.

Lucky

Sorry, I forgot this.

Jim Powder  <Isbel@chartertn.net>

Well the app is in the mail.

Yeah I know, mail.

Usually I cross paths with Copperhead well before now and gold is exchanged for the promise of a spot NEXT TO not IN the cemetery.

So, yes, the app and what masquerades as gold these days was gone when I came home.

I suppose I will bring the customary tribute/bribe (crown) to come in the front door and not over the back wall. Although I was unable to make KY State so the usual might not be enough.

I talked to a lot of folks in Pennsylvania about Black Gold so maybe some or one might make it. Keeping fingers crossed.

Looking forward to seeing the Gang of Outlaws and ne'er-do-wells.

Waimea

Well...  Ya' KNOW I'll be there!  Go ahead and put me on the list!!  Silver Senior for now.  I MIGHT brew up some of my smokey stuff...  Ya' never know!!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Well...  Ya' KNOW I'll be there!  Go ahead and put me on the list!!  Silver Senior for now.  I MIGHT brew up some of my smokey stuff...  Ya' never know!!

Yeah, there's always sumpthin' being brewed up at BG, might be some smoky stuff, might be some liquid stuff :blink:, might be some trouble.  But you can best your last dollar that somethings ALWAYS brewing at BG.  If your name ain't on the list you oughta remedy that sitiation and do yourself a solid and make it to the party.  Oh and BTW, there will also be a family gathering and you never know, a cowboy shooting match might break out too! :D

Kajun

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

and you never know, a cowboy shooting match might break out too! :D

Now, Kajun, you know it's gonna be a gun fight breaking out about twice a day.

My craziest socks don't go with what I was planning to wear.  Durn!  Now I gotta go shopping.

Apps for High Cotton Kitty and me own dang self went out Tuesday and we'll be camping with the same crew around as last year.

Really looking forward to it since this is our vacation every year.

23 minutes ago, Palmetto Traveler said:

Apps for High Cotton Kitty and me own dang self went out Tuesday and we'll be camping with the same crew around as last year.

Really looking forward to it since this is our vacation every year.

Always a party going on there, I may get lost and wander into your camp.;)

Will have a transition class on Thursday at 2 o’clock. Mostly ladies but guys welcome too. Ladies 1850’s swimsuit pageant will be Thursday evening. Be sure to meet with judges at 6:00 behind the stage. 

Hey, Titus!!  You miss the storms up that way?

We been thinkin’ ‘bout the two of ya’s!!

On 6/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

Hey, Titus!!  You miss the storms up that way?

We been thinkin’ ‘bout the two of ya’s!!

Lotsa rain, flooding, tornados, you know, the usual here in the midwest.  Thanks for asking, we're fine.  Lookin forward to seein y'all soon!

Howdy all, Duffield I don't have yours if you don,t mind send me another and check to see if the check has been cashed. Sorry for issues but I lost some mail.

We got though our Machine Gun Shoot, it was a hoot. Now full steam ahead to BLACK GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still got room so come on and join us.

It looks like there are 3 or 4 RO instructors coming to Black Gold, I am sure one of you need to teach a class to stay current, I need to help teach one more class. Any takers to teach RO 1 on Thursday afternoon?

Still looking for a RO instructor,  Copperhead said we could have a class if we can get someone with the allusive Black Pin to set up. I promise I will help teach. I need to help with another class.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:23 AM, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

Howdy all, Duffield I don't have yours if you don,t mind send me another and check to see if the check has been cashed. Sorry for issues but I lost some mail.

We got though our Machine Gun Shoot, it was a hoot. Now full steam ahead to BLACK GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still got room so come on and join us.

Now that Cumberland Mountain John has hand carried my application to you,

I'm comin and smoke's comin with me!

See you next month.

Duffield

2 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Now that Cumberland Mountain John has hand carried my application to you,

I'm comin and smoke's comin with me!

See you next month.

Duffield

This is why I don't like applications in the mail.

I hope mine's there by now.:o

WHYME!!  We all know you're coming!!

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:25 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Still looking for a RO instructor,  Copperhead said we could have a class if we can get someone with the allusive Black Pin to set up. I promise I will help teach. I need to help with another class.

TT

My app goes out tomorrow.  I will happy to teach either a RO1 or 2 class Thursday with you if you are still looking for a Black Pin.  The RO2 class would require the use of a shooting bay with targets for about 1.5 hours after the classroom session concludes.  Let me know.  Cass

Archived