SASS Wire Forum

Update on SASS Kicker

Kirk James

For those of you interested on a update on SASS Kicker:  she got the results from her MCAT test and scored a 511 which is in the 83 percentile of all medical students taking the test.  This will allow her to apply for the medical schools she is interested in.  SASS Kicker is engaged and will be married in June 2020.  And yes she is still interested in Cowboy Action Shooting and has a very supportive fiance.  I got to shoot with her several months ago at a local match and she still has it.  Unfortunately we got rained out after 2 stages.  Cody just graduated from the Fire Academy and is pursing his degree in fire science.  He graduates from high school in the next three weeks.  Thank you for helping me raise two kids.  SASS is an incredible family experience.

Congratulations. 

Congratulations! I remember one of my first trips to the Camp Verde area and having the opportunity to watch SASS Kicker practicing with her coach. My daughter was with me and we both were quite impressed! It's a great feeling raising kids and watching them find their own way!

Tully

Yo Kirk: Congratulations to you & your family with the news of the young uns. Its always a pleasure getting to be around you and the young uns and your wonderful wife  Thanks for sharing the news on SASS  Kicker & Cody. 

See you all on the range some where in time..

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

Congratulation, and the best of luck for the both of them!

Congratulations Mom and Dad you have two wonderful children and Pat and I are proud to know the four of you

Congrats on that 511 MCAT score - that is a VERY high MCAT!

That's Great News, My friend! Squeaky and I are so fortunate to have been there both times when Cody and Jessica shot their 1st matches. Seems like so long ago when we see them all grown up! Congrats to you Jackie for raising such amazing, fine young people.

DC & SH

Congrats to all!

Been a real pleasure to be around you guys and watch the youngsters grow into outstanding adults.

They are the type to restore faith in the new generation

Respectfully

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Thank you so much for all the support and kind words.  A special thanks to the SASS Scholarship committee for their support also.  It has really helped pay the bills and make this possible.  In reading through the remarks it lets you know just how incredible the SASS family is.  I will share them with SASS Kicker this weekend. 

All of the kind words above are heartfelt and your family holds a special place in the lives of those who said them....

You have made a difference in the lives of your kids and they are passing on the lessons you gave them. Your family has shared much with so many and done so much for others. Shared laughter/tears when things went wrong/right,  guns/ammo loaned and borrowed to and from competitors, encouragement when your competition was down and needed a pick me up, shared knowledge of the sport to all and a friendly "howdy" as a friend even though you had not seen someone in forever. Could go on and on. You and your kids have been special to so many in so many ways... You and yours are a big part of what makes SASS a family and the love coming back to you is just a reflection of what you have given.

Respectfully

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Darn Gateway you say that real nice.

1++++

Archived