SASS Wire Forum

King County (Seattle area) LEO's...

Well, this is novel. 

Evidently the King County Prosecutor will not file charges for assault on officers committed while resisting arrest unless the officer is actually injured.

Huh??  :huh:

Prosecutor Will Not File Charges for Resisting Arrest

Watch yourselves out there, guys and gals.  :mellow:

Just now, Sedalia Dave said:

Is is just me or is Kings County and Cook County in a contest of one upmanship? :(:(

More like a contest of moral ignorance and lack of honor.

Some of this extreme stupid has been around for a while.  20+ years ago some punk in St. Louis popped off a bunch of rounds from a handgun at a couple cops.  They chased him down, caught him and recovered the gun.  The prosecutor wouldn't file charges against the punk because the gun was empty when they recovered it.  :wacko:

So, I guess, as long as you can fire off all you're ammo before you get caught you're good to go.  SMDH

Angus

:ph34r:  We left Seattle in 1966 because it was becoming too idiotically liberal.  Too bad such a beautiful geographic area has been so screwed up.

I suspect said prosecutors took an oath of office.  If they are in violation of it, the peasants with their torches and pitchforks should drag him/it from the office bodily by the feet and let his/its head bump on every step on the way out.

My daughter lives in South Seattle and keeps us posted regarding local atrocities perpetrated by 'homeless/disadvantaged' thugs.

Makes me want to puke....

I now live about 13 miles way from Seattle on the peninsula side.  I love the weather and some beautiful areas, but the downtown is something I just don’t need to go to.  This is supposed to be a great documentary, I have not watched it yet...

23 hours ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

So is it now legal to kick a prosecutor in the groin?  I would hope so..... 

I would say yes. I say that because it was stated that no charges would be prosecuted unless there was an injury. It appears that kicking a prosecutor in the groin would not result in an injury since there is nothing there to injure. 

I wish more LEOs would realize that the liberals and anti-gun people are NOT on their side. These people believe that thugs who resist arrest are being oppressed by brutal, racist government agents. The only time they ever look at cops as heroes is when they hear of an officer buying a homeless person an ice cream. When they put away a dangerous scumbag, or worse yet are forced to shoot them they immediately become the thugs, not the scumbag who tried to kill them to begin with. Of course these people actually believe that an officer shooting a scumbag is an act of cowardice, while buying a homeless man ice cream is an act of courage. That's their twisted view of the world.

Archived