SASS Wire Forum

Palo Verde

Arizona pards, is Palo Verde still doing gun work?  If so could you send contact info to me at blazekinkaid253@powerc.net - - - thanks

regards

Check that you have emptied your message list enough to receive.  I tried sending the PM twice, and got neither the normal "accepted" nor the error message about failure.   I think it's on your end of the message pipeline.

GJ

Palo Verde announced around Winter Range time that he was retiring from the cowboy gunsmithing. As far as I know he is not taking on any new work, he is selling parts and such from his web site.

TB

9 hours ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Palo Verde announced around Winter Range time that he was retiring from the cowboy gunsmithing. As far as I know he is not taking on any new work, he is selling parts and such from his web site.

TB

Had a chance to visit with him at Winter Range.  This is what I recall also.  I didn't mention it because I didn't want to spread false rumors in case I was mistaken.

You can own a piece of his wonderful craftsmanship but you gotta jump on it now.  They're all gonna be gone quick.

Palo Verde no longer takes in guns for repair work but does sell a few '73s and '97s as match ready guns

Palo Verde is now giving classes on how to do it yourownself (at least for a while) :D

4 hours ago, Palo Verde, SASS # 56522 said:

Palo Verde is now giving classes on how to do it yourownself (at least for a while) :D

Give me a poke if you're ever going to be up Vegas way.  I'd LOVE to take one of those classes. :)

1 hour ago, Shooting Bull said:

Give me a poke if you're ever going to be up Vegas way.  I'd LOVE to take one of those classes. :)

Nothing is scarier than Shooting Bull with a tool in his hand.

Archived