SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators Saturday May 11th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Sandusky County Regulators will be shooting this Saturday the 11th. see our web site for complete details at ourcowboys.org

Hope to see ya

Woodfox

I'm planning on it!

i

12 hours ago, Catlow4697 said:

I am looking forward to seeing and shooting with everyone 

Are you going to bring Rye with you?

Did you name your new Cap guns Smoke And Boom?

Catlow

We're driving separately, but I'm planning on it!!

Looks like cool weather but no rain this Saturday, so Sassy says she'll probably tough it out and make it. I have some new buffalo head targets I am picking up on Friday thanks to Deadeye Dingus and Leatherman. Also the club donated some pieces of AR500 plate so I have a few other large and small targets that I hope everyone will like. Just a reminder that this month we will be shooting straight through again but with NO lunch following this time due to some other circumstances, SORRY. Sassy and I are donating coffee and donuts for the morning and she has made over 8 dozen of cookies to offset the hunger pains. Look forward to shooting with all our cowboy friends!!

been loading all day,,  I'm ready to rock n roll again,,, after all it will be a whole week saturday since I last got to shoot!!

It's tomorrow . Time to load up the wagons and check them twice.  Checking the Weather no rain  predicted  61 degrees just right for CAS 

With a solid parking lot and gravel on the stages it's hard to find any mud to get into. Free Cookies at the range . CATLOW 

A big THANKS to everyone at The Sandusky County Regulators.

Had a fine time today.

Steel Rider led a good posse.

See ya next month!

--Dawg

thank you

Thanks to all of the shooters who came out to shoot because with out you ,all of the work to put on a shoot would mean nothing.

Thanks to everyone who helped ,before during and after to make this a successful  shoot        CATLOW 

Great time once again at Stoney Bottom, what a fun posse with  Steel Rider!!;)

Archived