2019 Tennessee State Championship

9 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Maybe y'all can break some broncs while you're there!:D

Randy

Wouldn't be the first time! 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray said he would keep his whole campground open this year. If you are planning on camping or want to join us, the campground is about 15 minutes from the range as long as you dont catch a train in Wartrace.  It is called Sale of Champions campground. There is a post from a few years back that had the wrong address. If you are having trouble finding it try 825 Whitthorne Street, Shelbyville, TN

• 2 months later...

Camping is booked, application is printed and sitting here to be filled out this week and mailed in.

Put this one on your list of must make matches

I have also been informed that there will be a ROI class offered Thursday morning. If you have not taken the RO class or it has been a while this will be a good time to get it done. Rules have changed, been clarified, and some added. Chime in if you are interested in attending so we can get an idea of how many will be there. By the way, I get to teach the class so come on and show your support.

Tn Tombstone I will be Posse Marshalling this year so it seems like a good time for a renewal of RO creds. Unless we do it earlier for those not so current.

Imis     yall come

46 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

As it looks right now, I think Red Knee will be coming over from Oklahoma.

Looks like he's a glutton for punishment..... :o

..........Widder

Hopefully we will get some Challenge Pledges for the American Cancer Society.  I hope everyone is "Tough Enough To Wear Pink" on Side Match Day.

Randy

879614114_Pink_Cowboy1.jpg.bcb88fd4672b0e91d97b07f2610dc2e4.jpg

5 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Hopefully we will get some Challenge Pledges for the American Cancer Society.  I hope everyone is "Tough Enough To Wear Pink" on Side Match Day.

Randy

879614114_Pink_Cowboy1.jpg.bcb88fd4672b0e91d97b07f2610dc2e4.jpg

I'll make a pledge, but I know I don't own that much pink :)

Thankfully I do not have any pink pants, I do have nightmares from a few pairs from the last few years and yes Randy's outfit is one of them. I do have a nice pink shirt that works for me.

Lets raise some money for cancer awareness again this year. The cause is near and dear to me.

Dang Ringer, that hurts. I will tell Lady T what you said.

I just hope Lefty has outgrown his outfit from last year. I could not even drink that one away and I really tried.

TN

I here he had to put them on WET, and Let them Dry.   But the Women sure did Like Them.   and they say we are Bad.   

Blue eyed Drifter.

P.S, Randy I cant loose 3 Years in a row, So Look Out  :wub:

OMG - What's up with you Tennessee boys?  All this purty in pink has got me thinkin' that y'all might be gettin' a little light in the spurs :D  The good thing for me is I'm secure in my manliness and for any of you snowflakes out there I'm in touch with my feminine side so I can get away with wearing a little pink. ;)

12 minutes ago, Tequila Chase said:

OMG - What's up with you Tennessee boys?  All this purty in pink has got me thinkin' that y'all might be gettin' a little light in the spurs :D  The good thing for me is I'm secure in my manliness and for any of you snowflakes out there I'm in touch with my feminine side so I can get away with wearing a little pink. ;)

I think if I were from a state whose abbreviated name is the prefix of a lady's name (MS), I don't

think I would be criticizing anyone about being "light in the spurs".....  :lol::lol::lol:

(now that's funny)

..........Widder

6 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The Burt Clan won't be able to make it this year, but I'll be sure to rustle up something pink for next year.  Randy did you spray paint that pink hat?

Randy'll be at SE Regional, you could wear pink there and make belated donation ;)

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

But then I might be the only guy in pink.  I wouldn't want to give the wrong impression and perhaps get someone's hopes up!;)

Hey Capt,

just be glad your name ain't TN Williams and wearing pink..... :o

(I bet even ole TN is laughing at this one... :lol::lol:)

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

But then I might be the only guy in pink.  I wouldn't want to give the wrong impression and perhaps get someone's hopes up!;)

Wouldn't want you to be all alone....I'll wear a pink shirt in Alabama and Tennessee!

P.S.  Don't go flattering yourself!   :P 

4 hours ago, Tequila Chase said:

Yet you wouldn't buy that floral print shirt I had for sale:P

30 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Hey! Old, bald and pudgy is very popular, or so I’ve been told.;)

Captain Bill that's called "Dad Body"  and it's all the rage or so I'm told 

@Widder, SASS #59054 as long as you don't call me Ms. Tequila I'm ok with it ;)

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:20 AM, Tequila Chase said:

I'll make a pledge, but I know I don't own that much pink :)

Just do like I did. Wife asked me to do the laundry. I put a white shirt in with some red towels. Scratch laundry off the "Honey-Do" list. Now, I just have to find a way to mess up the dishes.;)

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

The Burt Clan won't be able to make it this year, but I'll be sure to rustle up something pink for next year.  Randy did you spray paint that pink hat?

Yes I did. Rustoleum Hot Pink I think.

Randy

5 hours ago, Tequila Chase said:

Tennessee boys ain't the only ones willing to put on a little pink to help fund cancer research!

Randy

IMG_3839.JPG

8 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Tennessee boys ain't the only ones willing to put on a little pink to help fund cancer research!

Randy

But Randy makes it look GOOD!

Archived