SASS Wire Forum

I heard

I heard DQ treats were good for getting rid of heartburn. I also know I get heartburn from eating jalepenos. This could be a win win situation for me.

If this flavor doesn't get rid of the heartburn, I'll need to keep trying until I find the right one. This is their triple chocolate brownie thingamabob with caramel instead of one of the chocolates...

20190505_181648.jpg

WWWD?

Double down on the DQ 'health cure' because its a known fact that Japalenos create, what is called

in the medical profession..... 'reoccurring indigestion', also spelled... 'End Digestion'.  :o

A double dose of DQ is considered 'preventative medicine'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

WWWD?

Double down on the DQ 'health cure' because its a known fact that Japalenos create, what is called

in the medical profession..... 'reoccurring indigestion', also spelled... 'End Digestion'.  :o

A double dose of DQ is considered 'preventative medicine'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up.

..........Widder

I like where your mind is at.

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I heard DQ treats were good for getting rid of heartburn. I also know I get heartburn from eating jalepenos. This could be a win win situation for me.

If this flavor doesn't get rid of the heartburn, I'll need to keep trying until I find the right one. This is their triple chocolate brownie thingamabob with caramel instead of one of the chocolates...

20190505_181648.jpg

Don’t you fellers have a Sonic out there?

4 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Don’t you fellers have a Sonic out there?

Yes, they're a lot more common than DQ, but their ice cream isn't as good. 

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Yes, they're a lot more common than DQ, but their ice cream isn't as good. 

How about B/R?

We had 2 Sonics here, One across the river (Hudson) in Kingston The other south of me about 18 miles, They both shut down after about 2 years. The buildings are still there, But all the signage has been taken down. I guess they didn't take the NY winters into account when they did their research.

6 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I tried baskin robbins today. It didnt get rid of my heartburn at all. Had to hit DQ again...

B/R?    Pure heresy.  

It will take about 2 years of regular DQ visits to be forgiven and rid your guilty conscience from

your recent BR visit.

Actually, some BR treats have probably given you 'End Digestion'.    Take 2 DQ's and get plenty of

bed rest and fluids.   You should feel better soon.

This is WWWD!

..........Widder

B/R is good, but it is far to pricey for Kitty Kat and me.  Miss Kitty Kat's car automatically pulls into every DQ and orders a Billzard for her.  Black Gold became her favorite big shoot once we found the DQ close to the range.

Widder, make sure you ask for the senior discount.  No joke, we use it every time.  It makes a sweet deal even better.  

My absolute favorite ice cream of all time is from a little place called the ice cream cone on Hilton Head island. Its black raspberry. I sure wish there was a place in middle tn that carried it. Maybe I can find a way to order it by the bucket. Other than the taste, the best thing is showing Rowdy Riley and Tennessee Whiskey the purple "end digestion" Widder was talking about!

43 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

The only ice cream I like any better than DQ is at the market at Cades Cove. 

The Cade’s Cove snack bar is a regular end-of-hike stop for my buddies and me. 

My my wife and I know every DQ between us and our various kids’s homes. Blizzards make great road food. 

Well, I'm setting here in my truck eating a banana split and waiting on my wife to get finished with a haircut so we can go in KFC. That got me to thinkin some of their peach cobbler would go right nice on top of a banana split. Now Ive asked myself WWWD and I'm coming up blank. Would he smuggle the rest of the banana split into kfc or would he smuggle a pocketful of peach cobbler out to the truck?

TW,  I'm thinking Widder is too much of a b@d@$$ to smuggle anything; he'd walk right in eating that banana split, finish it, tell the person behind the register to dispose of the container, and then order a peach cobbler ;)

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I heard he got bit by a rattlesnake 10 years ago. The snake spent 3 weeks in the hospital.

Pure Lie.  Lie, Lie, Lie.    

It wasn't 10 years... it was 12.    And the snake didn't make to the hospital.  It died  suddenly from

an acute allergy reaction to lead.

Want to know what a snakes head looks like with a .45 hole in it?    Looks like nothing!

..........Widder

Boy, and they say I aint right. I cant hold a candle to yall. Mebbe a bucket of water would work. And a board

Imis    A DQ banana split might change my mind

20 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Boy, and they say I aint right. I cant hold a candle to yall. Mebbe a bucket of water would work. And a board

Imis    A DQ banana split might change my mind

Always remember,

It's not waterboarding if you use diesel...

Went to the DQ in Manchester, KY and learned something:  not all DQ's have chocolate soft-serve.  Can you imagine???  So wrong.

12 hours ago, MizPete said:

Went to the DQ in Manchester, KY and learned something:  not all DQ's have chocolate soft-serve.  Can you imagine???  So wrong.

Hold on a minute! Are you telling me some DQs have chocolate soft serve? 

22 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hold on a minute! Are you telling me some DQs have chocolate soft serve? 

Yes, I think the one in Gainesboro does and maybe the one in Cookeville; but they have both been there a LONG time.

4 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Are you telling me some DQs have chocolate soft serve? 

I thought they all did.

I visited the only DQ in my area yesterday and they didn’t have chocolate soft serve. I remember the one in Sheridan, Wyoming had it years ago.

Yul that is a travesty of justice I tell ya.  The DQ near my house, which is within walking distance and part of my daily walk, always has a little dificulty with the chocolate soft serve, but it's there. 

Y'all that don't have it (chocolate soft-serve) need to stage a protest.  Now.  Loud.  Persistant.  Dipped vanilla just ain't the same.

Archived