SASS Wire Forum

Bravo Eldorado Cowboys

Shooting Bull

For years this club was skillfully run by Creeker, Charming, J D Nevada and Boxherder. Recently they decided to turn the club over to new blood. This weekend saw Best Shoot by a Dam Site run by the new board. If this match was any indication the Eldorado Cowboys will continue to put on some of the best matches in the country. Congratulations Ace of Hearts, Quickly Down Under, Lady Glitter and K George. You all did great. Thank you for an incredibly fun match.

This was my 2nd visit to the  Eldorado Cowboys & 1st Best Shoot by a Dam Site.  Even being shanghied into PM duties, I had a  blast!  Sorry I didn't get to visit with you, but Posse 5 was the best.  Well worth the drive from Texas!

The Match ended as a success due to the hard work of all the members of the Eldorado Cowboys as well as many who came from out of state, put on their gloves and helped with setup and tear down. It is amazing what cowboys and cowgirl can accomplish when asked to help.

It's easy to drive the wagon when you have lots of people pushing!

And if you think this was a good match. Then Eldorado, The Nevada State Championship of Cowboy Action Shooting, will be spectacular.

https://eldoradocowboys.com/index.html

This was our first trip to the Dam Site match.  Besides finding two SG shells that I missed putting powder in, it was a great match. Plenty of movement,  target size and placement was balanced,  and a great posse.  What more could you ask for. 

BS & Trizzlee

Archived