SASS Wire Forum

Friday Night Pizza Party

Calico Mary

9 hours ago, DocWard said:

I don't think I'll be having pizza until my daughter has gall bladder surgery. Chicken, broccoli and a salad for me tonight. Maybe a Guinness in a few.

Will keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. I had my mine out in 2014 and it really sucked for about 4 months prior to the surgery. Hope she's not in an emergency situation.

I still can't eat chicken or fish if it's fried.

10 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

Doc, well wishes for your daughter.

10 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Yeah....you tell that young lady to get better soon!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Good luck to your daughter on her surgery

53 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Will keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers. I had my mine out in 2014 and it really sucked for about 4 months prior to the surgery. Hope she's not in an emergency situation.

I still can't eat chicken or fish if it's fried.

Thanks everyone, I will pass it along to her. Fortunately, not an emergency. Multiple small stones, but no apparent inflammation. Surgery is scheduled for next Friday, which has her a bit annoyed because she will have to miss the 5K the next day. Telling her there are plenty more to follow doesn't seem to help. It will be the first race she's signed up for that she didn't run in since she started cross-country in Seventh Grade. I believe her pride hurts almost as much as her gall bladder.

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

Thanks everyone, I will pass it along to her. Fortunately, not an emergency. Multiple small stones, but no apparent inflammation. Surgery is scheduled for next Friday, which has her a bit annoyed because she will have to miss the 5K the next day. Telling her there are plenty more to follow doesn't seem to help. It will be the first race she's signed up for that she didn't run in since she started cross-country in Seventh Grade. I believe her pride hurts almost as much as her gall bladder.

Prayers up for your daughter. 

Archived