SASS Wire Forum

Friday Night Pizza Party

Calico Mary

Drinks on Okie's tab all night long, so help yerselves ta tha good stuff!

And he's buying pizza too....anyone wanna share a large pepperoni, sausage, onion, and green chili one?

46 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

Aww, thanks.....wanna raise a toast with me to Chewbacca?  A galaxy far, far away is a lesser place today....:mellow:

AMEN

Hmmm...Pizza. :)

I wouldn’t mind a Stuffed Chicago style pizza with extra cheese and everything on it (‘cept dead salty fish).

A toast to Chewbacca! And here’s to a nice weekend for everyone. :D

9 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

After he's done fixing the power steering on my car...sure!!  Just don't let him slip out of the chains....

Try turning the car ON, the power steering might work then!!:P:P

It only is a problem when the car IS on, Rye....DUH.....

and it's a common problem with some Chevys, including the HHR....and it's an electrical power steering system according to the owner's manual, so no fluid to add...

no...nearest dealer is way too far from both home and work.  Been trying to get an appointment with the mechanic two blocks up the street, but the bastards won't answer my emails....:angry:

Call chevy. Do not talk to the first person that answers other than to ask for the superviser. Then tell them the problem nicely. If they do not help, ask to speak to their supervisor. You want the car towed to a dealership and you want to be provided with a loaner. Worked for me.

My situation was different, but when I picked up my fully repaired car (on Chryslers dime) those mechs were impressed. Head mech shook my hand.

23 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

It only is a problem when the car IS on, Rye....DUH.....

and it's a common problem with some Chevys, including the HHR....and it's an electrical power steering system according to the owner's manual, so no fluid to add...

Oh okay, I didn't know that you knew that the power steering doesn't work when the car is off!:P:P:lol:

The dealership won't do anything more than the mechanic up the street will, and it hasn't been under warranty in a long time....and the dealership is likely to charge as much or most likely more

I've read a bunch of stuff on the internet about this problem with the HHRs and Cobalts, and pretty much everyone who's had the same issue has said Chevy won't do squat about it....I swear after 3 decades of driving Chevys, my next car is most likely gonna be a Ford....

oh dear God...did I just say that????????

I don't think I'll be having pizza until my daughter has gall bladder surgery. Chicken, broccoli and a salad for me tonight. Maybe a Guinness in a few.

3 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I’m getting into the mood for Sinko Da Mayo.  :rolleyes:  Having nachos.

I will dress appropriately south of the border style for the shoot on Sunday.

:)

9 hours ago, DocWard said:

I don't think I'll be having pizza until my daughter has gall bladder surgery. Chicken, broccoli and a salad for me tonight. Maybe a Guinness in a few.

Good luck to your daughter on her surgery

Archived