SASS Wire Forum

The Wife Always Knows

Subdeacon Joe

"What? you bought another gun?"

"Actually,  I uh...bought two, but they were on sale."

"How did you pay for them?"

"That's the beauty of it, I didn't have to. I just charged them."

A month later and she still isn't talking to me.

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

Mine just rolls her eyes.  I make it a point to sell one once in a while and talk about how I sold it for weeks to make up for future purchases 

And always for a profit 

I sold a 357 back to the man who sold it to me, because he wanted to continue to use it for CC.  My wife sat there with a perplexed look on her face as I gave it to him.  When I asked her what was wrong, she replied, "Nothing's wrong, I've just never seen a gun actually leave your possession before!"  Smartass--I still miss her!

Guest Texas jack Black SASS#9362

I have been collecting  Colts and Winchesters for about 40 years and after she saw how much they are now worth she encourages me to keep buying them. She knows shes on the will.;) :FlagAm:

Bought an SKB at Shootout at Cavern Cove.  I'm still dealing on selling a couple of others to put that money back in the account.  But there's also that Sig 239 on layaway at the gunshop.  And I really need another 1911 for the Traditional Wild Bunch category, and I found a 1991 a1 at a really good price.  

The wife's gotten where she doesn't ask.  She knows I'm uncomfortable talking about it.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:36 AM, Catlow4697 said:

How long do you have to wash dishes and fold the laundry if you buy  a pair of Colts third generation?

Just asking

Forever.

I still need to pick up a Stoeger Coach gun, and am Jonesing for a V3 trap gun.

Archived