Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Utah Bob #35998

A flash enhancer??

Recommended Posts

That should impress the gun grabbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Flash enhancer"?

 

I thought that was called "Black Powder".

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Intimidating for the target, but the target's partner won't have any trouble zeroing in on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a recoil enhancer too?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess this is the gun nut's equivalent of those noisy fart cans kids like to put on their Hondas. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

When you have neighbors that just have to be annoyed overnight.

And here I always thought that's what several 4 foot Pioneer speakers and a CD of the Scottish National Drum and Pipe Corps was for.:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I just cured myself of the need for one of those. I went outside found a nice rock and put it in my pocket. I then took $50, tore it up and flushed it down the toilet. I then laid the rock on a pile of papers. 

 

The benefits?

- I didn’t have to wait for anything to arrive.

- I didn’t have to remove anything off of a gun barrel and the reinstall it when the process was over.

- I didn’t have to worry about shims or crush washers...or the lack thereof.

- I didn’t get into an argument with others at the range about singed hair and setting bird nests on fire.

- I won’t look like the village idiot shooting my Carbine.

 

Yay.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I didn’t have to wait for anything to arrive.

- I didn’t have to remove anything off of a gun barrel and the reinstall it when the process was over.

- I didn’t have to worry about shims or crush washers...or the lack thereof.

- I didn’t get into an argument with others at the range about singed hair and setting bird nests on fire.

- I won’t look like the village idiot shooting my Carbine.

 

 

So, you don't shoot a Mosin-Nagant, eh?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

 

So, you don't shoot a Mosin-Nagant, eh?

:lol: Nope!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well now, hold on just a minnit....

 

In California, flash suppressors are a no-no.

 

Sooo.....  :rolleyes:  :)  ^_^

 

"But Yer Honor ~ as it sez right here, it AIN'T NO flash suppressor!"  :P

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Well now, hold on just a minnit....

 

In California, flash suppressors are a no-no.

 

Sooo.....  :rolleyes:  :)  ^_^

 

"But Yer Honor ~ as it sez right here, it AIN'T NO flash suppressor!"  :P

 

Kinda my reaction, too...finally, an accessory that I can add to my MA Compliant (but now banned from transfer) M&P 15T.  Whoopie.

 

LL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can just imagine how this cane about...

 

 

Man awakens from a dream, wakes his wife and says “Honey, remember my goal of creating the perfect flash hider? Well, the design came to me in a dream.”

Wife “Let me know when you develop a silencer so I can shoot you quietly next time you wake me at 4 AM.”

 

So he moved forward with his design and it was an utter failure.

 

Not to be beaten he comes up with a plan...

 

 

20021201-F27F-475B-A64F-E6C86B80C93F.jpeg.5bf72b30eae00971eff4caf3a475017a.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

And here I always thought that's what several 4 foot Pioneer speakers and a CD of the Scottish National Drum and Pipe Corps was for.:D

I had a duplex neighbor who insisted on practicing with his drums during the early morning hours, then sleep during the day. My wife thought I should kill him for disrupting the sleep of our two little kids. I spoke to him several times before putting my Klipschorn (sp) speakers against a common wall and cranking the volume all the way up to the pain threshold, and playing a demo tape that I had rigged into a loop.He got really tired of hearing the Hawaiian War Chant  over and over for hours, and his pictures and plaster falling off that common wall, and called the police.  

 

Before I went overseas I had liv ed in that little northern Utah town and knew every cop for thirty miles.  Thye never even called me.

 

I never heard his "music"again and within a few months he moved.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, Alpo said:

"Flash enhancer"?

 

I thought that was called "Black Powder".

Yeah. Some of us don’t need no dang enhancement! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A device that makes you a bigger target and ruins your vision? What’s not to love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a shorty that dang sure don't need one of those!

JHC

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With flame galore like a cannon’s roar

Tremendous fun will be in store

“Hold my beer and watch this here”

Says the guy with a filter stuffed in his ear

The neighbors quickly dial nine one one

And the cops show up to spoil the fun

It seems to me to be impractical

I believe I’d call it Anti-tactical. :lol:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I had a duplex neighbor who insisted on practicing with his drums during the early morning hours, then sleep during the day. My wife thought I should kill him for disrupting the sleep of our two little kids. I spoke to him several times before putting my Klipschorn (sp) speakers against a common wall and cranking the volume all the way up to the pain threshold, and playing a demo tape that I had rigged into a loop.He got really tired of hearing the Hawaiian War Chant  over and over for hours, and his pictures and plaster falling off that common wall, and called the police.  

 

Before I went overseas I had liv ed in that little northern Utah town and knew every cop for thirty miles.  Thye never even called me.

 

I never heard his "music"again and within a few months he moved.

 

Back in my college days had some neighbors who were very loud from Wednesday night through Sunday night,  into the wee small hours.  

 

I asked them several times to please tone it down after about 2300.  They ignored me. 

 

Finally I explained to them that I get up at about 0400, and that I make an effort to keep it quiet out of consideration of the neighbors,  but that I was quite capable of being very, very loud between the hours of 0400 and 0500.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I had a duplex neighbor who insisted on practicing with his drums during the early morning hours, then sleep during the day. My wife thought I should kill him for disrupting the sleep of our two little kids. I spoke to him several times before putting my Klipschorn (sp) speakers against a common wall and cranking the volume all the way up to the pain threshold, and playing a demo tape that I had rigged into a loop.He got really tired of hearing the Hawaiian War Chant  over and over for hours, and his pictures and plaster falling off that common wall, and called the police.  

 

Before I went overseas I had liv ed in that little northern Utah town and knew every cop for thirty miles.  Thye never even called me.

 

I never heard his "music"again and within a few months he moved.

Rap fans that like to wake people that work until 3 or 4 AM  up at 8AM playing their car stereo while they were washing their car REALLY don't like their parties interupted by 'Scotland The Brave' on repeat.

Edited by Smuteye John SASS#24774

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This little muzzle device comes in handy when your state bans fireworks.  You can fire it at night for just 23 cents a pop.  Entertain old and young while justifying another accessory.

Edited by sassnetguy50
I can't spell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here in Cali they count a flash hider as an “Evil” feature;  add an evil feature to a detachable magazine and you have an Assault Weapon.  But if you add a flash enhancer maybe that will subtract one other evil feature and result in a “featureless” rifle. :D

 

Seamus

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHY ? 

 

  I have a couple of 10 in barrels for the Contender , 44M and a 223  , 

 

  they be LOUD , and produce a fire ball that makes a M44  M/N  seem weak 

 

  CB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.