SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Creek County Kid

Big Congrats to Matt Black and Missiouri Mae on winning the Southwest Regional

Congrats to Matt Black and Missouri Mae on winning Land Run  The Southwest Regional !! They both shot a amazing match ! 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Creek County Kid said:

Congrats to Matt Black and Missouri Mae on winning Land Run  The Southwest Regional !! They both shot a amazing match ! 

Thank you so much Brad! Dylan and I think the world of you and your grandfather Snake Oil George. He looks at you like a big brother and really appreciates your friendship. 

Congratulations to Matt and Mae.

Those folks at Land Run are World Class competition and ya gotta be on your game to do well there.

Colt: you are right..... the Kid and Snake Oil are great people.   I can call Snake Oil on the phone just

to ask a brief question and next thing you know, we've talked for 20-30 minutes..... :)

He's really a fine man.

..........Widder

Congrats to both. What a match Matt Black shot, averaged less than 13sec per stage. That’s just simple perfection and hours up on hours of dedicated practice.

congrats again. 

Slick

• Like 1

Yup, they are really fun to watch handle those guns, great competitors. Land Run is a great match, cant wait till next year!!   SCJ

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2019 at 7:19 PM, Creek County Kid said:

Yeah! Ol Matt’s lightning fast alright but in about six weeks you’ll have the nicest gun cart, CCK.;)

Edited by Yul Lose
  • Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, Yul Lose said:

Yeah! Ol Matt’s lightning fast alright but in about six weeks you’ll have the nicest gun cart, CCK.;)

That Creek County Kid is one heck of a shooter too! He is lightning fast as well and one of nicest guys you’d ever want to meet. There is also Dead Eye Dillard too. Let me tell you with those three gentlemen and Missouri Lefty in the mix it sure made for an exciting and fast Landrun! I’d say the SW Region is one of the toughest in the country. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to both of you and like Slick said Matt's scores were amazing.

I'd love to be able to make Landrun someday.

Congratulations to all the Category Winners as well.

Randy