SASS Wire Forum

Tusco Long Riders' New Website and Email Service

Buckaroo Bubba

Just an FYI, I have created a new website for the Tusco Long Riders.

It is still the same web address, http://www.tuscolongriders.com

Brand new design and web host. Check it out. 

Special thanks to Gray Hare for some behind the scenes assistance! 

Still need to add some content and complete a few things but wanted to get it out there. 

(You may have to refresh your browser to see the new site)

Important - Tusco Long Riders' Emails

Howdy All, as I mentioned before, I created a new website which includes an email service. I had to clean up a lot of the emails that were dead or bounced back. I sent out a new format email yesterday, if you DID NOT receive it, I DO NOT have your correct or updated Email Address. If you want to receive Tusco Long Riders' Emails, please do one of the following:

1) Go to www.tuscolongriders.com and "Subscribe" to the email list. The form is at the bottom of the home page.

2) Send an email to tuscolongriderscas@gmail.com with your email address and alias/name.

3) Also, check to make sure this new format email did not go to your Spam/Junk Folder.

4) I no longer have the buckaroobubba@tuscolongriders.com email. Please use tuscolongriderscas@gmail.com for club issues.

I just want to make sure I keep each of you well informed about the Tusco Long Riders.

Thanks, Bubba

I tried the link for the High Noon Registration, but alas, it is not functional as yet.  I am still awaiting with bated breath.

Nice Job!!

8 hours ago, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

I tried the link for the High Noon Registration, but alas, it is not functional as yet.  I am still awaiting with bated breath.

Nice Job!!

That's because we don't have registration open yet... stay tuned..:D

5 hours ago, Buckaroo Bubba said:

That's because we don't have registration open yet... stay tuned..:D

I know Bubba, I was just poking the bear.

I hope to see you all this weekend.

Important - Tusco Long Riders' Emails

Howdy All, as I mentioned before, I created a new website which includes an email service. I had to clean up a lot of the emails that were dead or bounced back. I sent out a new format email yesterday, if you DID NOT receive it, I DO NOT have your correct or updated Email Address. If you want to receive Tusco Long Riders' Emails, please do one of the following:

1) Go to www.tuscolongriders.com and "Subscribe" to the email list. The form is at the bottom of the home page.

2) Send an email to tuscolongriderscas@gmail.com with your email address and alias/name.

3) Also, check to make sure this new format email did not go to your Spam/Junk Folder.

4) I no longer have the buckaroobubba@tuscolongriders.com email. Please use tuscolongriderscas@gmail.com for club issues.

I just want to make sure I keep each of you well informed about the Tusco Long Riders.

Thank you, Bubba

Hey, Bubba!

Nice website!  

It's very impressive!  You did a really good job!  

All the best,

Slow Mo 

Thanks guys... the new service is more efficient for me. I am able to work on it on any computer now. (aka Lunch time at work).

Which in turn allow me more time to add things, keep things updated.

Archived