SASS Wire Forum

Please Do Not modify your Remington New Army 1858 cylinder if you need to use capper.

polishcappers

Hello, please do not modify your very nice Remington New Army 1858 revolvers. It is unnecessary. If you need to use the capper use Polish Capper, please read proper section in Merchant Corner of this forum. Polish Capper is working with all revolvers and Remington New Army is one of them. Thank you.

I bought the Polish capper for my Colts as soon as they come out with the Colt design.

I have to say they are worth Every Penny !

I have NO dog in this fight .

But I would tell you to put down your Cash and Buy A Polish Capper  ( Pun Intended )

Just sayin .

Rooster  

I've only used my Polish capper while plinking, but I haven't had the primer problems that I've had with other cappers.

I was trying to shoot my LeMat for the first time, and the primers kept flipping in the other capper, and I wasted so much time that I about quit.

I got me a Polish capper (neat stamps on the envelope), and I love it.

It's solidly built, and it looks good, too, with the Polish eagle engraved on it.

I'm pleased with it, and recommend it to anyone shooting c&b.

Hope to see you through the smoke,

Brazos John

Thank you very much for good words. I hope that soon our Polish Capper will be well known in USA. We are on the market only for two years now and we sold c.a. 300 units to US Customers so far. Please share your experience with your friends as this is the best proof of quality and reliability. Only our Customers can be ambassadors of our Polish Cappers brand. Thank you and "God bless America".

best regards,

Zbigniew and Agnieszka

Polish Cappers

I've been using a Polish Capper for my Colt replicas for several months.  Love the heft of the product, the larger capacity compared to a snail capper.  A slight learning process to seat caps, slightly different motion from the snail and a sturdy corner to set the cap firmly.  I'll be using mine at EOT this year.  Now if someone would make a really strong nipple wrench . . .

Have used this Polish Capper, made for the Remingtons, for the last two years. An outstanding piece of equiptment. Beautifully machined and smooth to work. The groves in the bottom facilitate the loading of caps. Just pour in and shake. The caps all right themselves and are ready to go. Close the machined lid and you are ready to cap your gun. Well built and sturdy. There is a video of this capper in use on their website.

IMG_0406.JPG

Archived