SASS Wire Forum

Been away for awhile, but we're back!!

John E. Law

Having been busy with our 2 young boys, work, and building the addition on the house we got away from CAS. Its been 4 years since Ima Pettifogger and I have been able to get out to shoot, but today, we finally made it back to our first match! We had a blast! The boys were so well behaved and had a great time. It was so nice to see old pards as well as meeting a few new ones at the Doodle Hill Regulators season end match! I found that my hands are still pretty fast! Unfortunately the brain has lost a little which resulted in a few procedures. I'm not sure of that's cobwebs or just old age, but it doesn't matter, just being back out there has made my year!!

We can't wait till next month!! Already planning to shoot with the Miakka Misfits at their May match!!

Hope to see y'all on the trail.

JEL

Welcome back,,, especially your wife!!   I'm heading north wed, so I won't see you until sometime this fall,,,  yu should  visit the match in Punta Gorda too,, their doing a fine job nowadays...

Dutch, hoping to get back up your way sometime this year. 

Looking forward to seeing you again Cheyenne. 

Thanks Wyatt, great to see you to. Been way to long!!

JEL

Welcome back, John E.

C'mon down to visit us in Punta Gorda.

Hot dogs, chips and beer after the match.

I'll even pay for your first match.

Some might say that's paying it forward but paying back is more like it.

Waimea

Great to see you and Ima back. Sure did have fan shooting with ya'll Sunday. You haven't lost much speed at all.....the rest will follow.

Welcome back to the family.

Sun

It was good to see y’all back!  As calmly as you accepted those P’s, makes me think you’be mellowed in your old age.

Archived