SASS Wire Forum

No pizza for you!

Utah Bob #35998

Saturday is pizza night here. So because I occasionally forget to put the pizza stone in before turning the oven on, I decided to put it in early today. So Carol comes out to the kitchen and sees the stone in the oven in plenty of time. She looks around and asks, “Where did you put the dough?”

It’s usually rising in the bowl on the counter.

”Dough? Dough?”

I forgot to make the dough!

So we’ll be having tube steak tonight. At least we have fresh buns.

Dammit.

Got a large pizza after shooting today, pepperoni and sausage....2/3rd of it is in the fridge right now, help yerself....;)  and no, I ain't gonna deliver it

1 hour ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Got delivery on way

• Not happening out here. 

got my sourdough rising overnight for its baking in a.m.  I'll have room for your pizza if you can get it here by 10 a.m.

hard to believe that it's totally made up of water, flour, touch of salt and starter (which is flour and water to start with)

Cheyenne,

Would it be possible to get a little of your sourdough starter?  I would love to make some sourdough bread, but don't have any starter anymore.

5 hours ago, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

Cheyenne,

Would it be possible to get a little of your sourdough starter?  I would love to make some sourdough bread, but don't have any starter anymore.

Lorelei

All you need is equal  amounts of flour and water place in warm spot covered with dish towel or cheese cloth feed every 12 hours or so, just don't use for at least 7 days preferably  30. I have need so many starters in the past they are easy,  the longer or older they are is just more flavor 

Archived