SASS Wire Forum

Rooster Rethmeier

Fellow gunslingers. I’ve been out of the game for awhile and miss it really bad. Hopefully after solving a few more problems I’ll return.

However.

my best friend that got me in the game is “Cedar River Kid of Knob Creek Gunfighters Guild”

Anyway I’m home and bored. Not much of a writer but just full of s&$t and mischief. So I’m asking for help. His nam is Billy Rethmeier  And is from Cedar Rapids Iowa. So all you story writers out there. I want to collectively write a backdrop story for his new I wanted alias. Rooster Rethmeier. He recently sold his business. Smith Oriental Food Store which he operated for 19 years..  He served in the military for twenty like myself and we meet in college.  He is like a brother to me and I want to roost(lol) him.  Anyway he recently got into chicken farming.

So join in on writing “ The Ballad of Rooster Rethmeier”. Chicken farmer and feed seed slinger turned gunfighter over theft of prize chicken. 

All you writers please jump jump in and help me roost my best friend and the person that introduced me to the greatest group of people in the world. 

Have fun. I look forward to your input

Oops. Too many tumblers of Macallans

thanks for moving. 

Archived