Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Moe T Vator

WTB RNV EAGLE GUNFIGHTER GRIPS

Recommended Posts

Howdy All,

 

looking for grips for my ruger new vaqueros.

 

would prefer the gunfighter style from eagle grips

or

the evil roy style grips

or

the rose wood style that comes from the ruger factory

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moe T Vator said:

Howdy All,

 

looking for grips for my ruger new vaqueros.

 

would prefer the gunfighter style from eagle grips

or

the evil roy style grips

or

the rose wood style that comes from the ruger factory

 

thanks!

Yeah the grips you have on them now look like they’ve been run over by one of those tanks out where you work:P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Yeah the grips you have on them now look like they’ve been run over by one of those tanks out where you work:P.

Hey Yul.........:ph34r:

How about you start making grips? ;)

You could never be beat on workmanship:excl:

OLG

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Hey Yul.........:ph34r:

How about you start making grips? ;)

You could never be beat on workmanship:excl:

OLG

 

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Actually I’m going to be building a lot less gun carts and trying my hand at grips. Stay tuned.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Actually I’m going to be building a lot less gun carts and trying my hand at grips. Stay tuned.

PLZ, let me know when you tool up for OM Vaquero.

Look'n for thin profile of the gunfighter style from Eagle.

What woods will you use?

Checkering??

OLG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

PLZ, let me know when you tool up for OM Vaquero.

Look'n for thin profile of the gunfighter style from Eagle.

What woods will you use?

Checkering??

OLG

Denser tropical, bocote, cocobollo, rosewood, etc.. Checkering after much practice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yul Lose said:

Denser tropical, bocote, cocobollo, rosewood, etc.. Checkering after much practice.

Stop type'n and start practice'n............:lol:

Look'n forward to seeing this:excl:

OLG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, Yul Lose said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Actually I’m going to be building a lot less gun carts and trying my hand at grips. Stay tuned.

how many grips can you make with the wood from 1 gun cart ???B)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a deal if he doesn’t want them I will take them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill take them

pm sent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 11:47 AM, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Here is a pair of Eagle Gunfighter II's for the RNV.  They go for $130.00 a pair.  Both pair $150.00 shipped.

 

 

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Just sent you an email. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.